If you’re the owner of a bar, or an interior designer charged with decorating and furnishing a bar, we think you’re going to like what we have on offer.
We’ve trawled the furniture fairs and hunted down all the best European and high quality furniture makers and gathered together a selection of commercial quality bar stools that’s second to none.
Whether you want free-standing bar stools with fixed height legs, gas lift bar stools that can be adjusted to suit different table heights, or floor-fixed bar stools that will remain exactly where you want them, then we’ve got lots of options for you to choose from.
Colour is also our speciality – many of our bar stools are available in a host of modern and classic colours – from black, red and cream, through to purple, royal blue and yellow. Whatever the style you’re looking to create in your bar, restaurant or club, we’ll have something suitable.
Another benefit of shopping with Danetti is that we can often supply chairs or short stools in the same style and upholstery as our bar stools, which allows you to create a co-ordinated look.
For advice on making your space the most popular in town, just give us a call.
SEE OUR FULL RANGE OF BAR STOOLS
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more