DPS Distribution Ltd | Registered in England and Wales | Company number 05087285 Registered office address: Octagon House, Phoenix Business Park, John Nike Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TN
All prices on the website are inclusive of VAT unless otherwise stated. Prices listed on social media, emails and blog posts are correct at time of posting but can be subject to change without prior warning. Please check our website for the most up to date pricing. We are under no obligation to provide the product(s) to you at an incorrect (or lower) price, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and can reasonably be recognised as a mis-pricing.
All products are for domestic private residential use only and we provide no guarantees outside of these areas. For example, we do not cover them used in commercial, contract or public environments.
All products carry a one-year manufacturing guarantee, this does not include:
- General wear and tear
- Damage caused during general cleaning of the product
- Intentional damage, misuse or neglect of the product
- Damage caused to property/flooring during use
- Normal wear and tear resulting from product use and exposure to the elements
- Any modifications, adjustment, repair carried out to the product which has changed the original specification
- Domestic products used in a commercial environment
To complete a registration online you will need a valid email address. You will receive all private information through this, such as your individual password, confirmation of order and dispatch. If you have consented to email marketing, we’ll also send you updates on promotions and new product launches. You can opt out of marketing emails at anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link in our email communications.
For your security purposes, we do not store any debit or credit card details. You will therefore be required to re-enter your card details when placing any future orders.
We reserve the right to suspend or cancel a registration without prior notice if we find that the Terms and Conditions have been breached.
Deliveries & Fees
Mainland UK Standard Delivery costs £19.99. If you select an alternative delivery method, such as a weekend delivery, this will incur a higher cost for the service. This cost will be fully visible when you select your delivery method at the checkout.
Please note that allocated delivery time slots are subject to change without prior notice and we do not compensate for deliveries outside of these estimated time slots. This is often down to factors out of our control such as heavy traffic or bad weather. Please check your live tracking link for the most up to date status of your delivery.
If you would like your goods delivered to a different address to the address you provided at point of order, please give us 48 hours notice. This is so we can replan the route with our delivery partners. Further information may be requested when you talk with one of our team and we will also need you to provide the change of address in writing. Please note that if you are paying by finance, your delivery and billing address need to be the same or we cannot fulfil your order. For more information on our 0% finance payment option, please view our finance page.
A person aged 18 or older needs to be present to receive a delivery and sign for the items. This person is responsible for checking the box and products before signing. Anything that is signed for with no damage being reported at the time may be disputed if you report damages in transit at a later date.
As standard, our delivery company is only able to deliver up three flight of stairs if the team deem it is safe to do so. For more information regarding deliveries, please take a look at our Delivery Processes page.
If you wish to return your purchase(s) once it has been dispatched, please read the relevant section below that relates to your type of return:
- 1. Replacements
- 2. Unwanted products
- 3. Faulty products
- 4. Lost or stolen products
- 5. Incorrect products
- 6. Mattress Warranty Details
If your goods arrive and you realise that you’d like a different colour, size, or even product, it’s not a problem. We can collect your order free of charge as long as the goods are unassembled, unused and still have the original packaging. If the replacement goods are in stock, we will deliver your new order at the same time as we collect the old one. If your goods are out of stock, we will still collect your unwanted items and arrange delivery for your new items when the products become available. Please note, if we are returning an delivering your items on separate deliveries this may incur an additional delivery fee.
2. Unwanted Products
We want you to be 100% happy with your order. So if you find the items are not quite what you wanted, you can return your order within 30 days of delivery under our full money back guarantee. Returns are free of charge however please note, if we are returning an delivering your items separately this may incur an additional delivery fee.
You are able to return your order no matter the issue within 14 days. Within this time period we are able to collect your items but may charge a fee if you do not keep the original packaging. If you change your mind after this time period, we are still able to charge for the packaging but are under no obligation to accept your goods back to us.
To return your order, please ensure the items are unused and in a re saleable condition if you are returning them after 14 days of receiving your order. Goods requiring assembly can be returned once constructed, however, the goods must be undamaged. We reserve the right to make a deduction for damaged items, subject to substantiation as to the devaluation.
Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all product(s) are in their original packaging and wrapped securely. If you no longer have the original packaging, we ask that you adequately repack the furniture with alternative packaging to ensure no damage is incurred during collection and return. We may require images of this before we make the decision as to whether the goods can be returned in alternative packaging. We also reserve the right to charge for your collection if you don’t keep hold of the original packaging.
We will check the state of the product on receipt and this will dictate whether you receive a full refund.
3. Faulty products
Any products that you have received with a defect or manufacturing fault on delivery must be reported within a reasonable time, which we suggest is within 48 hours. Please log onto the Aftersales Section of the website and complete a returns form. If possible, please attach photographs so that we are able to analyse the fault. We will contact you to confirm the case has been accepted and arrange for a replacement to be sent. If you have not received confirmation that your return has been logged, please contact us via email on email@example.com or via phone on 020 3588 1380.
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us so we can discuss a replacement. Please note our One Year Structural Guarantee does not cover general wear and tear. To prevent your product fading or discolouring we recommend you keep it out of direct sunlight and away from a direct heat source (such as a radiator). This also does not affect your statutory rights.
Exemptions to this guarantee are:
- Domestic products used in a commercial environment
- General wear and tear
- Electrical goods
Once your case has been raised we will ask you to help us and supply the following information. This will help us resolve your case swiftly and speed up the returns process by ensuring we’re sending the correct information back to our couriers and manufactures:
- One image of the product batch sticker. On tables, this is located under the table top next to the metal Danetti logo. On Sideboards, this is positioned on the back of the unit. On upholstered dining chairs, benches and bar stools, this should be on the label that is stitched into the underside of the seat.
- One image of the box as a whole. This is so we can see if there is any damage to the packaging.
- One close up image of the box, clearly showing the DPS number. This is so we can allocate the product batch.
- One image of the whole product, with an indication of where the damage is. For example, if there’s a mark on the back of a chair, send a picture of the chair and point to the damaged area.
- One close up image of the damage. This is so we can see it in more detail.
We recommend that if the box or packaging is damaged on receipt, that you check the products inside before signing for them.
If you are unable to examine the products inside a damaged package on receipt, and find that once you have opened the product(s) it is clear to see they have been damaged in transit, please report this within 48 hours. You must also sign the POD (point of delivery) as unchecked. You can do this by logging onto our Aftersales Section on the website and completing a returns case. Pictures help us to speed up the returns case, so please if possible upload pictures of the damage including the outer packaging. As soon as the case has been logged we can collect the damaged item free of charge and issue you with a replacement.
Please note that if product(s) are being returned to us, you are responsible for ensuring that you use the original packaging and ensuring the parcel is securely wrapped. If you do not have the original packaging, we ask that the products are still adequately repackaged. We will still collect your order without the original packaging, however, please note that we have the right to charge for this service. We may also require images of this before we make the decision as to whether the goods can be returned in alternative packaging. We will then check the state of the product on receipt and this will dictate whether you receive a full refund.
If you are using your own courier service to deliver or return your product(s), we will not be held responsible for damaged goods and therefore you will be unable to claim for a refund or exchange.
4. Lost or stolen products
If your parcel is lost or stolen, you must report this to us immediately. We will investigate the case and try to locate your parcel. If unsuccessful, we will issue you with a replacement. Please note that if it has been lost through delivery and you have used your own courier company, we will not be held responsible for the loss and you will be unable to make a claim.
We will also not be held responsible for any parcels that are lost, stolen or damaged when being returned to us when you have arranged the return of your order.
5. Incorrect products
If you have received any incorrect items please contact us on 0203 588 1380. Please note that sizes, dimensions, weights and colours of products are approximate. It is therefore the responsibility of the customer to check that the measurements of their items are suitable and to get in contact with us within a reasonable period of time if the items are not correct. This is why we ask that you check your items before you sign for them. If your product is not suitable it must be returned to us unassembled, unused and in its original packaging or alternative but adequate packaging. Please note we may require images of this before we make the decision as to whether the goods can be returned in alternative packaging.
6. Mattress Warranty Details
All of our mattresses are covered by a seven-year warranty. Therefore, if your mattress develops a fault during this time, please contact us. The warranty is against faulty workmanship and defective materials, from the date of delivery. Please note our seven-year warranty does not cover general wear and tear.
If your mattress has a manufacturing fault, once we have the details of the problem, we will send out a member of our service team to assess the problem and in many cases rectify the issue. If the service team are unable to correct the mattress, and it is confirmed to be a manufacturing fault, we will arrange for replacement mattress to be delivered and the damaged mattress taken away. Alternatively, if you prefer, we will offer a full refund. We reserve the right to refuse this service should the complaint be due to causes other than faulty manufacture or defective materials, or should the product be in an unhygienic condition.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damages caused by bending or rolling the mattress - this could do permanent damage to the spring system causing lumps and bumps in the mattress.
- Damages caused by carrying the mattress by its handles. The handles are designed to allow adjustment of the position of the mattress while on the bed and to assist with flipping and rotating the mattress.
- Damages caused by using detergent or chemical cleaners on the fabric as this may cause damage or staining to the product.
- Damages caused by using a vacuum cleaner to clean the mattress. This can disturb the upholstery layers which cannot be rectified.
- Damages caused by rusting or corrosion caused by exposure to water or weather.
- Damages due to fire, smoke or infestation by animals or boring insects.
- Alterations or repairs made by third parties not authorised by Danetti.
- The warranty will not cover settlement, this will happen and is a normal occurrence, the comfort layers will mould to the body over time, this is a sign that the mattress is performing properly.
Lighting Returns Policy
1. 14 Day Returns policy / cooling off period
You can return the goods, for any reason within 14 days. Returns on lighting are free of charge (as all other products).
2. Policy of Open & Check
When you receive your light please open and check the product. If a product has been assembled it may diminish the value of the product and a reasonable administration fee may apply. If you simply change your mind, or don’t like the product you can send it back for a full refund, including delivery cost.
The product and packaging must be in a resalable condition, therefore when you open and check the lighting you must make sure that it is inspected and re-packaged with no damage to the item, contents and fittings. The assembly and safety instructions must also be present and in good condition.
3. Faulty Products
If upon inspection, you find that your item is faulty, please follow our procedure for reporting faulty goods which can be found in section 3 of the Returns segment of this page.
If you decide that the product isn’t quite what you wanted you can send it back to us free of charge for a full refund including delivery, provided that:
- The item has not been tampered with, diminishing its value
- Has all packaging, fittings, assembly instructions intact
- Is packaged in a sufficient condition
If any of the above guidelines have not been followed we reserve the right to make a suitable deduction from the refund amount to cover the diminished value of the product.
Mattress Collection Service
We will collect and dispose of your old mattress when delivering your new mattress delivered to the same address and purchased from danetti.com. Simply add the mattress collection service to your basket and confirm at checkout. We reserve the right to refuse collection should the mattress be in an unreasonable state, particularly unhygienic or overly soiled. Please note, once the mattress has been collected we are unable to return it.
Once we have processed your refund, the funds leave our account immediately but it can take up to 10 working days to reach your account. If you have not received your refund after this timescale, it may still be processing by the receiving bank.
Customer Service and Complaints Procedure
Your overall satisfaction with our service is the key to our business. If regrettably you do have any outstanding issues, please contact our customer service manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 588 1380 during business hours. We aim to answer all emails within 24 hours of any working day.
We reserve the right to change the price, description and image of a product and withdraw a product from our website without prior notice. This also means that we cannot be held responsible for newer products not matching those previously ordered, both in design and colour. We reserve the right to cancel any order without notice. This does not affect your consumer rights.
There may be moments where you cannot access this website due to system failure, maintenance, repair or for reasons beyond our control.
To make our products accessible and affordable for everyone, we pride ourselves on running an everyday, low pricing strategy. We do have offers throughout the year which can include promotions, discounts or free delivery which are advertised on our website. If you would like to be notified of when we are running any discounts, sign up to our newsletter for all of the latest updates.
We do not advertise through third party coupon or discount websites, so if we are running discount codes they will be shown on our website. If the code isn’t from our website, it won't work.
Only one promotion or discount can be applied per transaction. For example a free delivery discount code cannot be used in conjunction with another discount, sale or any other offer or promotion running. The exception to this is for a product selling price that has been reduced. In this case the product price will have been reduced on our website and not in the form of a promotion or discount code.
Our Bed and Mattress discount is only applicable when buying a bed and mattress together on one transaction. When you buy any bed or mattress on danetti.com in one transaction, you will receive a £100 discount. This will be automatically applied at checkout. Should you wish to return one of the products the £100 discount will be deducted from the refund amount. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Free Delivery on dining sets is applicable only on our pre-defined dining sets or when you purchase a dining table and a minimum of 2 chairs or benches in one single transaction. Free Delivery will be applied automatically at checkout. Should you wish to return one of the products, the Free Delivery discount will be deducted from the refund amount. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
Delivery process page
On the day of delivery you’ll be sent a confirmation of your two-hour time slot along with your unique tracking link. With our fully trackable delivery service, you’ll be able to see the status of your order when it is on the move so we can provide you both a high-quality and reliable service. You’ll also receive a call from your delivery driver 30 minutes before they are due to arrive, so you’ll know when to expect them. Please note that this time slot can be subject to change. This is generally because of factors out of our control such as bad weather or heavy traffic. Please check your live tracking link for the most up to date status of your delivery.
To help you spread the cost of your purchase, we offer payment with 0% finance. At 0% representative APR and without any hidden interest rates or additional costs, you’ll pay no more than if you were to pay the full amount in one go. Instead, you can spread payments over 12 or 24 months, making styling your home even more affordable.
In order to qualify for 0% finance your basket value must qualify as follows:
- For orders with a basket value of over £1000 you are eligible to apply for 0% finance and can spread your payments over 12 months.
- For orders with a basket value of over £2500 you are eligible to apply for 0% finance and have the option of spreading your payments over 12 or 24 months.
Showroom Social Media Competition
- The promoter is: DPS Distribution Ltd (company no. 05087285) whose registered office is at Octagon House, Phoenix Business Park, John Nike Way, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8TN
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom Excluding Northern Ireland aged 16 years or over except employees of DPS Distribution Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.Instagram.com/danetti_com and www.facebook.com/danettifurniture.
- Up to 3 entries per person are accepted as per the rules of the competition. Any further entries will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12th December at 5pm. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Comment on the original competition post stating why you deserve the price
- Like the original competition post
- Follow @danetti_com or @DanettiFurniture, and @secretstylingclub
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Up to £500 RRP worth of Danetti furniture, purchased only at www.Danetti.com
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: by @SecretStylingClub (Maxine Brady and Laurie Davidson).
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will have 14 days to respond, and then a further 14 days to claim their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.