It’s Coming Home – in every sense of the word! Make your World Cup experience even better with your own home bar set up. With a fully stocked drinks cupboard, who would want to leave the house?
It doesn’t just stop at the football. Having your own mini bar at home this season is perfect for hosting and socialising during the festivities.
From modern bar stools that will keep you sitting comfortably late into the night, to drinks consoles with plenty of storage space for all your glasses and bottles.
You're guaranteed to look like a pro in front of your guests when it comes to cocktail making and drinks prep with our must-have furniture picks for creating a home bar.
Add style to your home bar set up with the Berkley Drinks Cabinet. A durable and low-maintenance finish is a must-have for your home mini bar, and the Berkley’s surface is topped with glass, so it’s easy to wipe (which is especially handy for cocktail mixing).
It has considered storage space with a glass and bottle rack, and a velvet-lined drawer for protecting your barware and accessories. Style your drinks cabinet with a couple of your favourite bottles or statement glassware to liven up your space for the perfect night in.
White gloss not your thing? If having your own mini bar wasn't enough of a luxury, try the Berkley in the rich dark oak finish with brass metallic accents.
Drinks at home have never looked so good with our sophisticated Clover Bar Stools. Pick soft velvet or durable faux leather to add some character to your kitchen island – and if the tactile textures and modern metallic accents aren’t enough to tempt you, here’s what really makes the Clover different.
With premium support from its curved back and deep cushioned seat, the Clover isn’t just about good looks. The density of the foam used means the seat also retains its shape after you've left it, so it keeps its good looks for longer.
Your cabinet or drinks console should have plenty of shelves for storing your mixology essentials, as well as open space for showing off your bottle collection.
Something sleek like the Monroe will allow you to do just that. Its elegant and curvaceous shape and smoked mirror detailing makes the perfect Art Deco style bar.
Plus, when you’re not using the Monroe to create an elegant home bar, switch out your mixing bits and adorn the shelves with some of your favourite décor. Its slimline and multi-use design is perfect for maximising your space.
Your next night in never looked better with our Home Bar Collection. Click here to explore.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Shop the set
Explore Our Blogs
- Armchairs and Accents Chairs: How To Style Your Occasional ChairCreate your own reading corner, bring a cosy feeling to your living space, or add character to your bedroom with our collection of accent chairs and occasional chairs.Read more
- Lighting Trends: 4 Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionNew to Danetti and inspired by our five-star rated furniture ranges, we’ve curated our very own exclusive collection of lighting that’s perfect for enhancing any room in your home. We sat down with Danetti Buyer, Julie, to discover more about this unique collection.Read more
- Neotenic Design: How To Bring This Interior Style Into Your HomeThe list of trends influencing the world of interiors this season is filled with unique styles. Here’s all you need to know about an unusual trend that’s sweeping homes across the globe.Read more
- Drinks Cabinet Ideas: Create Your Own Home BarIf staying in is the new going out, what better way to do it than with your own fully stocked drinks cabinet? Add a little style to your stay-at-home set up with our must-have picks for your personal mini bar. Your next night-in never looked better…Read more
- Modern Coffee Tables: 4x Things You Need To Know When StylingOur expert stylist, Katie, has shared her top styling tips and interior knowledge so that you’ve got all the info you need to find the perfect coffee table for your space.Read more