Green bar stools and accessories are the perfect way to bring freshness and a splash of colour to your kitchen and breakfast bar area on a drab day. Green bar stools bring the colour of nature indoors and are very versatile. Green bar stools look fabulous teamed with a modern glossy white, contemporary black, cream Shaker or latest fashion grey kitchen. Oak wooden kitchen cabinets are also beautifully enhanced by an accent of green.
We have many modern bar stools available in trendy green, so here we’ve highlighted some of the best designs….
The modern Louina bar stool has all the comfort and support of a chair, but it’s perched up high, making it ideal for sitting at a breakfast bar or a high cafe table. It’s an incredibly stylish bar chair, with a seat choice of white, green, red, orange or black. The frame is available in chrome or powder coated to match the seat.
The Italian designer style really shines through and the curved seat and well-positioned foot-rest mean that this is a very comfortable, as well as cool, bar stool!
Volare bar stools, available with funky loop legs or a height-adjustable swivelling pedestal, combine aesthetic simplicity and refined functionality to offer up a snug and slick platform for one’s derrière.
The pedestal model has a colour-tinted ABS plastic seat which is ergonomically moulded for maximum comfort, which is available in fresh transparent green, clear transparent, transparent and solid red, transparent smoke grey, solid white or black.
Brighten up your home with the funky transparent green Coco A Frame Bar Stool. The Coco sports a generous shell seat which is available in a broad range of solid and transparent colours. The solid colours include white, red and black and the transparent versions available are clear, orange and green.
The contemporary Coco range also consists of pedestal gas lift bar stools and dining chairs.
Click through to see other green bar stools in our range.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more