This season’s colour trends are easy to include in your home and they don’t have to cost the earth. One easy way to update a dining area is to buy some new dining chairs, in the latest style or colour trend.
The new ‘neutral’ colour this year is Grey. Not the cold steel grey of yesteryear but a new warm grey, that reminds you of putty or a warm flannel suit. Grey goes with anything – use it as a backdrop for bright jewel-like colours, or blend it in a contemporary room with black, white, cream or taupe.
With this in mind, we’ve decided to create a collection of Eames style chairs in muted tones to suit your home. Choose from Taupe, Taupe Grey or Cool Grey to achieve the look you are going for. At only £49 per chair you could consider buying some matching bar stools for your kitchen to complete your interior style! These fabulous iconic chairs add character and a certain quirkiness to your scheme and are equally at home in a casual or more formal settting.
The Argenta Coloured Faux Leather Dining Chair has stylish, chunky curves. The metal frame is well upholstered in a broad range of colours in high quality faux leather to produce an eye-catching and modern dining chair. The Argenta is also stackable making it very versatile and brilliant for small spaces, as spare chairs can be stored safely when not in use.
The Lilly Modern Dining Chair is a stylish, modern dining chair which is slightly retro in design and looks stunning in a contemporary dining room. The gorgeous, stylish rounded back and comfy seat are lightly padded and upholstered in high quality, soft faux leather, available in modern White or high fashion, Putty Grey. The eye-catching contemporary rounded backrest and seat are complemented by trendy, slender brushed steel legs, making it the ideal accompaniment to one of our dining tables with brushed metal legs.
For those of you who would like to take the colour trend to another level, but want to invest in some real leather, why not have a look at our stunning Dani swing chair. This simple chair will add timeless elegance to your dining room but will also create a subtle colour trend in your home without being too obvious. Whilst these designs are much more simple in style the lovely soft charcoal colour will keep your home on trend and the classical design will last for years to come.
If you are after a leather look but looking for something a little less expensive then we have a good range of faux leather dining chairs also available in fashionable grey! Depending on your personal style we have a very attractive faux leather chair called the Elise dining chair available in Putty Grey which is almost half the price but still has all the good looks of some of our other real leather chairs! So go on – brighten up your dining area without breaking the bank! What are you waiting for?!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more