A modern and stylish dining set is the perfect backdrop for a cosy dinner at home on Valentine’s Day. Very often people choose to spend Valentine’s Day at home to avoid the hassle and expense of a restaurant, or they prefer a more intimate and private setting with their loved one.
Whatever your reason for staying at home, you can create an exciting and romantic Valentine’s Day occasion, without having to step outside your own home.
Set the scene in your dining area with a romantic, intimate table for two. A round dining table is perfect for getting cosy, along with some well-padded dining chairs so that you can linger over coffee and liqueurs comfortably. Set the table with your best china, silverware and crystal and maybe even scatter a few rose petals. Fresh flowers in a vase add to the romantic ambience, and candles and dimmed lights create the finishing touch.
Once you have the dinner in the oven and the champagne on ice, pop on some soft romantic music to complete your dinner date at home.
These are some of our favourite cosy dining sets for two.
Naro and Elise 2 Seater Dining Set
This stylish 2 seater dining set is perfect for a romantic dinner à deux. The Naro Cafe Table is a modern yet elegant round clear glass cafe table. The sturdy, stylish round chrome base is a perfect support for the circular clear glass table top.
Complementing the contemporary Naro Cafe Table are two stylish, modern Elise dining chairs, upholstered in hard-wearing yet luxurious faux leather in a choice of four colours – classic black, trendy cream, rich brown or modern white.
The slender trendy legs are finished in highly polished chrome and are beautifully tapered to make the Elise Dining Chair the perfect partner to the Naro Cafe Table.
Fern and Verona Kitchen Dining Set
The Fern White High Gloss Kitchen Table is the perfect modern table for any kitchen because it is simple in style and structure, and so versatile that it will stay looking cutting edge for years to come.
The Fern Kitchen Table is made from MDF and has a white high gloss finish making it a strong and durable piece of furniture.
Accompanying the Fern Kitchen Table are the Verona Chairs which are very stylish and elegant cantilever chairs. The seat is slim profile yet extremely comfortable due to its high quality padding and soft, tactile faux leather covering, available in Black or White.
The swing cantilever legs are extremely elegant and are finished in trendy chrome, the chrome frame providing a lovely finishing touch across the back of the chair at the base of the seat.
Fern Kitchen Dining Set
The funky Fern Kitchen Dining Set is modern, contemporary and excellent value too! The square White Gloss Dining Table has a high gloss, pure white surface which reflects light, automatically creating the illusion of space in your dining area. The high quality lacquered finish provides a long lasting and hard-wearing finish – perfect for busy every day life.
The accompanying Fern dining chairs are available in six great colours, from classic black and white, to the eye-catching brightness of yellow and the juiciness of berry. The seat and back are all one piece, made from laminated plywood, giving this trendy chair a streamlined and seamless look.
Naro and Curva 2 Seater Dining Set
This elegant 2 seater dining set is perfect for smaller dining spaces and modern apartments. The Naro Cafe Table is a stylish round clear glass cafe table. The sturdy yet stylish round chrome base is a perfect support for the circular clear glass table top.
Sitting perfectly with the Naro Cafe Table are two unique and very stylish Curva dining chairs. The chair backs have an elegant curved design that looks stunning with this elegant circular glass table.
The Curva’s legs are finished in shiny chrome and have a beautiful elegant tapered design. The well-padded seat and back are covered in soft faux leather, available in either classic Black or modern White.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more