If you fancy giving your home a new look but don’t have the budget to get all new furniture, then there are a few simple ways you can refresh your rooms on a budget.
It’s amazing what a difference this will make to your home as a whole – suddenly everything will have a place and there will be no more excuse for piles of paperwork and other miscellaneous items.
Even small storage items like our handy Somen storage stool-come-coffee table will help to make your home tidier.
Another sure-fire way to give your home a boost ready for the summer is to buy a few bright pieces of furniture. These don’t have to be major buys – just some dining chairs will be fine.
We have a huge range of bright dining chairs in plastic, metal or upholstered leather finishes, so you’ll be able to find something that suits the style of your home.
Pick up the colour of the new dining chairs with accent colours elsewhere in your home, perhaps hanging abstract prints that include the same shade, or having a lamp in the same colour. This will give a really polished, designer look but without the designer price tag.
In your kitchen, if you haven’t got the budget for a whole new fitted kitchen then creating a breakfast area can work wonders.
You can buy a cafe-style table and a pair of bar stools to match relatively cheaply and they can really help to make your kitchen look more contemporary and make it a much more sociable and useful space.
Other quick-fix and low-budget makeover ideas include wallpapering one wall in a room to give a focal-point, investing in a statement light fitting and simply redesigning your furniture layout, moving items between rooms and sending items that are no longer needed to charity shops.
Let us know if any of these tips work for you!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more