As the clocks go forward we’re all thinking about one thing – how nice it’s going to be to enjoy daylight when we get home from work.
And on the weekends we’ll be able to have friends over and make the most of our outdoor space with friends.
Whether you’ve simply got a balcony, a small patio, or a sprawling green garden, a new set of outdoor chairs will make you much more likely to make the most of it.
We’ve selected a handful of our best garden chairs (some of them are suitable for indoors as well, but they work outdoors as they’re waterproof and hardy).
Firstly, there’s the Emo chair (pictured below). With a simple, clean design, this chair just looks fun. It’s stackable, wipe-cleanable and comes in a host of on-trend colours. Basically, it’s great, we love it and you’ll love it too. It’s one of our best sellers!
If your taste is more classic, then the sophisticated Ecco chair is the perfect outdoor chair for you.
With a closely woven high back and seat, it’s comfortable and supportive, making it a great chair for outdoor dining.
It’s available in black or natural, and is so strong that we can recommend it for use in commercial areas like outdoor cafés.
If you want even more comfort, the Ecco looks good topped with a seat pad in a bright colour – which you can match to your sun umbrella!
Perhaps you need outdoor seating that you can store away in a shed or cupboard and bring out when friends are over?
In this case we recommend the Silvi stool. It’s light-weight, stackable and small, which makes it really easy to put away when the clouds come over.
As it’s made with outdoor use in mind, it’s resistant to outdoor factors such as sunlight and rain, which means it will carry on looking great summer after summer.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more