As the clocks go forward we’re all thinking about one thing – how nice it’s going to be to enjoy daylight when we get home from work.
And on the weekends we’ll be able to have friends over and make the most of our outdoor space with friends.
Whether you’ve simply got a balcony, a small patio, or a sprawling green garden, a new set of outdoor chairs will make you much more likely to make the most of it.
We’ve selected a handful of our best garden chairs (some of them are suitable for indoors as well, but they work outdoors as they’re waterproof and hardy).
Firstly, there’s the Emo chair (pictured below). With a simple, clean design, this chair just looks fun. It’s stackable, wipe-cleanable and comes in a host of on-trend colours. Basically, it’s great, we love it and you’ll love it too. It’s one of our best sellers!
If your taste is more classic, then the sophisticated Ecco chair is the perfect outdoor chair for you.
With a closely woven high back and seat, it’s comfortable and supportive, making it a great chair for outdoor dining.
It’s available in black or natural, and is so strong that we can recommend it for use in commercial areas like outdoor cafés.
If you want even more comfort, the Ecco looks good topped with a seat pad in a bright colour – which you can match to your sun umbrella!
Perhaps you need outdoor seating that you can store away in a shed or cupboard and bring out when friends are over?
In this case we recommend the Silvi stool. It’s light-weight, stackable and small, which makes it really easy to put away when the clouds come over.
As it’s made with outdoor use in mind, it’s resistant to outdoor factors such as sunlight and rain, which means it will carry on looking great summer after summer.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more