The modern and stylish Elise Dining Chair certainly stands out from the crowd, with its curvy design and elegant, tapered chrome legs.
The beautiful backrest and seat is upholstered in luxurious but hard wearing faux leather. It is available in a choice of 8 fashionable colours: classic Black, warm Cream, rich Brown, Latte Beige, Poppy Red, Ruby Red, fashionable Putty Grey and modern White. The depth from the front of the seat to the backrest is 440mm which ensures the lightly padded seat is comfortable when you want to linger over dinner.
The sleek, slender legs are finished in highly polished chrome which complements the faux leather seat perfectly. The legs are tapered creating extra interest and an elegant look. The Elise Dining Chair is an elegant addition to any dining area.
Here’s what some of our customers have to say about the Elise Dining Chair:
- Very strong heavy chairs much better than I thought they would be. By A Dimech from Hornchurch
- Very comfortable with support for the lower back. By K Swinton from Kelso
- Just to let you know the dining set has arrived safely – it is beautiful, just what we wanted. By S Davies from Preston
- I am emailing to let you know how impressed I am with this company. My order was placed just before 6pm last night. Less than half an hour later I had a phone call to say the chairs would be delivered between 7 and 8 am today. About a 12 hour turn round! Just before 7am a van pulled up outside my house and by 7am the chairs were in my kitchen! I would like to mention a special thanks to Daniel Smith for his helpful advice. I am very pleased with the chairs he suggested. All in all I can’t remember when I have been so impressed with a company’s service before and I have certainly never emailed or written a testimonial before. Thanks Danetti. By D Wilson from Hemel Hempstead
- Just writing to say we received our new dining chairs yesterday, all well packaged and delivered on time. They certainly look quite stunning around our dining table, particularly in the bright red. They are also very comfortable to sit on. Thank you for your excellent communication and quality products. Many thanks. By C Harrison from Eastbourne
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more