With the first day of Spring just around the corner, we thought some funky green and bright yellow dining chairs would be just the thing to inject some Spring Fever into our Blog and our homes. A vase of jolly yellow daffodils or tulips cheers up a living space no end, and so can bright modern dining chairs in yellow or green. Green or yellow chairs can look great with a white gloss or white matt dining table; they also look fabulous with wooden tables such as rich Walnut or Dark Wenge. Inject a bit of Spring Fever into your home with some of the following funky yellow or green chairs!
Argenta Coloured Faux Leather Dining Chairs
Brighten up your dining area without breaking the bank with these contemporary Argenta Coloured Faux Leather Dining Chairs. They are bright and stylish with chunky curves. The metal frames are well upholstered in modern Ochre Yellow or Pistachio Green, as well as a broad range of other high fashion colours, in high quality faux leather to produce an eye-catching, funky dining chair. The Argenta is also stackable making it very versatile and brilliant for small spaces, as spare chairs can be stored safely when not in use.
Available in fashionable modern White, Poppy Red, Putty Grey, Pistachio Green, Mulberry Purple and Ochre Yellow.
Fern Dining Chairs
Aren’t these dining chairs the perfect thing for a touch of Spring Fever in the kitchen?
As well as the popping brightness of Lemon Yellow and Zesty Lime, the Fern range of dining chairs comes in a further 4 great colours, from classic black and white to the juiciness of Berry Red and Grape Purple. The seat and back are all one piece of bent laminated plywood which makes the chair look streamlined and seamless.
These bright, modern chairs add a contemporary, designer look to any dining area or kitchen. Team with a glass, wooden or high gloss dining table and you have instant style and cheerfulness without breaking the bank.
Gliss 921 A Frame Chairs
A retro-styled modern classic with a funky shape which is both pleasing to the eye and extremely comfortable. With its gentle curves and smooth, tactile surface, the Gliss fits into any home and yet is also sturdy and hard-wearing enough for commercial use too.
The Gliss A-frame chair features a UV-resistant multilayer composite technopolymer shell, mounted on a 10mm steel rod frame. The curvy acrylic seat is available in funky transparent green, red, orange and smoke grey, and in an opaque finish in white, black and red.
3D Colour 775 Chairs
This funky retro plastic dining chair is a real attention grabbing colourful chair. With its contemporary design, the 3D Colour 775 Chair looks great in modern kitchen diners especially teamed with a white dining table as the chairs are vibrant two tone.
The trendy seats have a white scratch resistant finish making them hard-wearing and durable. The shiny back is finished in a choice of green, red, orange or black. The legs are available in a shiny chromed finish or powder coated red, orange, green or black upon a steel frame.
Day Dream Chairs
The funky Day Dream Chair is brightly coloured, simple and elegant in design. It features an ergonomically moulded shell seat in a choice of either transparent polycarbonate or glossy nylon, mounted on a chromed steel frame. The Day Dream Chair is available in transparent Yellow, Blue, Red and Clear as well as opaque Black Gloss, White Gloss and Red Gloss.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more