If you want a designer look for your home dining room, or for your restaurant or cafe, then we think the Kool chair is a stunning choice.
The seat is made from a translucent polycarbonate material – and if you choose the clear option, it’s completely transparent, which gives a great feeling of space and is very contemporary, as you’ll see from our picture of a chic modern cafe where the Kool is being used.
It comes in a fresh and funky range of colours: yellow, red, orange and clear – and we love the idea of mixing them up, perhaps going for a zingy orange and yellow colour scheme.
If you’re buying them for a commercial setting, then it’ll be very important to you that they can be stored away easily when not in use – these can be stacked up to eight chairs high!
They will keep looking good, as they’re made from a material that’s light, shock and UV ray resistant (so no fading of the colours if they’re left out in the sun.
The steel tube frame is available with a satinized or chrome finish.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Cool Cocooning: How To Bring Earthy Colours Into Your HomeFrom turning your bedroom into a soothing sanctuary, to creating a living room with soft and earthy colours that’s perfect for escaping to and relaxing, the design concept - cocooning - is all about turning your home into a serene space.Read more
- Neotenic Design: How To Bring This Interior Style Into Your HomeThe list of trends influencing the world of interiors this season is filled with unique styles. Here’s all you need to know about an unusual trend that’s sweeping homes across the globe.Read more
- Maximalist Décor: 5 Things You Need To Bring Maximalism Into Your HomeBold and bright colours, vivid patterns and ample accessories – more is more when it comes to maximalism. In the world of interiors, this trend is all about having fun and playing with those elements that make a space feel like home.Read more
- Dining and Home Office Trends: The Close Up On Our New CollectionFrom glass and brass to velvet and leather, we’ve got a range of new and exciting pieces coming through in our new collection: ‘Timeless Textures’. Our Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna, shares her exclusive products teasers.Read more
- Summer Home Styling Tips: 5x Ways To Transform Your Home This SeasonFrom adding personality to your garden, to turning your bedroom into an airy sleep sanctuary, discover how you can curate a home look that’ll see you through the season but keep you cool and comfortable this summer.Read more