The colour red is hot once again for 2012. Red is a vibrant and strong colour which unleashes emotions of passion and love, and yet can also mean blood and violence. In many parts of the world, red is the colour used to send or attract good fortune; it also shows happiness and wealth, often the colour chosen by brides in the Far East, and yet is the colour of mourning in South Africa.
In the home, red is the colour to use when you want to draw attention to something or make a statement. Used as an accent colour with white, cream, grey, taupe or black it can make a striking centre-piece and lift the whole colour scheme. Red dining chairs would be an easy way to use red as an accent colour in your dining room.
New and exclusive to Danetti is the Vero Modern Dining Chair which has simple and elegant lines. It is upholstered in high quality comfortable padding and covered in either beautiful black, trendy white or rich, burgundy dark red faux leather. The elegant stylish chrome legs make this a contemporary and modern addition to any kitchen or dining room.
Thanks to its fabulous padding, the Vero Modern Dining Chair is an absolute dream to sit upon and would look fantastic with a modern chrome and glass dining table, or a high gloss dining table, to give a contemporary and stylish dining area.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more