The modern Serroni Trendy Gas Lift Bar Stool and matching Serroni Dining Chair are stylish and eye-catching. The Italian-inspired designer bar stool is elegant and contemporary, with a comfortable seat upholstered in soft, tactile classic black or high fashion white faux leather. The pedestal, funky footrest and heavy round base are finished in modern chrome and the height is adjustable thanks to a high quality gas lift mechanism.
The back of the Serroni Bar Stool is ergonomically curved, with the sides cut away to bring a touch of style to your kitchen.
The matching Serroni Trendy Dining Chair complements the Serroni Gas Lift Bar Stool perfectly, to create seamless style in any kitchen diner. The funky designer frame and legs are finished in contemporary, shiny chrome and its back is ergonomically curved, again with cut-away sides, to bring an air of modernity and elegance to any dining space. This chic dining chair looks great paired with a glass and chrome or high gloss and chrome dining table.
Check out our dining table range here.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more