Jazz up your kitchen with this funky, designer height-adjustable bar stool which is new to our range. You will love the elegant rounded shape of the backrest on the modern Curva Gas Lift Bar Stool which is exclusive to Danetti in the UK. If you are looking for style, comfort and value for money but don’t want to compromise on quality, then the Curva Gas Lift Bar Stool is just right for you!
This trendy yet elegant bar stool is the epitome of style and sophistication and is well upholstered in comfortable padding and soft, tactile classic Black or trendy White faux leather.
The chrome pedestal with a modern flat round base and funky footrest, has a gas lift mechanism to make the stool fully adjustable for your requirements.
Back rest height is 370mm
Seat pad width is 445mm
Width overall is 500mm
Depth is 420mm
To complete the contemporary look in your kitchen, the matching Curva Dining Chair would look a treat! The Curva dining chair is a truly unique and very stylish dining chair. The back has an elegant curved design that looks stunning with most dining tables, but really stands out when paired with either a round or oval dining table.
The legs are finished in shiny chrome and have a beautiful elegant tapered design. The well-padded seat is covered in soft faux leather, available in either contemporary Black or modern White. The Curva chair is extremely comfortable and again an exclusive item to Danetti.
Back height is 350mm
Back width is 520mm
Seat width is 465mm
Seat depth is 405mm
Overall depth is 570mm
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more