#MyDanetti Homes – Our 5 Favourites & How to Get The Look
We LOVE our customers. You all have such great style and imagination, and there’s nothing we enjoy more than browsing all of your #mydanetti pictures. Use this post of our Top 5 #MyDanetti Homes as your interior inspiration, and shop the looks yourself.
Keep reading for your must-have shopping lists and styling suggestions, and you’ll be well on your way to creating your dream #MyDanetti Homes.
1. Aver and Ida Dining SetWe absolutely love this look from Penny with her Aver White and Oak Extending Dining Table and mix-and-match Ida Chairs. The combination of the Mustard, Taupe and Teal dining chairs play off the natural textures of the rest of the room.
Aver Oak and White Dining Table with Ida Dining Chairs in Taupe, Mustard and Teal (@pennygoldstone)
Add 1 or 2 subtle colours to neutral rooms. The Mustard used here plays off the brass light to keep the look coordinated.
Mix textures such as the soft white sheen of the Aver table top with rough textures of the original floorboards.
Keep styling to a minimum, and let the table and chairs do the talking.
Get The Look:If you want to recreate Penny’s look, here’s everything you need;
Aver Extending Table
Ida Dining Chairs – Teal, Mustard, Taupe Grey
If you love this #MyDanetti Home, but prefer a more muted, scandi look, check out the home of Francesca. She has mixed the Taupe Grey Ida Chairs with the White Finn Chairs for a crisp, scandi look.
2. Verona Gas Lift Bar StoolsNext up in our top 5 #MyDanetti Homes, we have the lovely Lizzy and Phil, who have chosen our Verona Gas Lift Bar Stools in Cool Grey for their beautiful kitchen makeover.
We were lucky enough to be invited into Lizzy and Phil’s home to film a testimonial with, and we fell in love their styling and decorating choices (not to mention that perfect colour match!). Take a look at their Customer Testimonial and see why it’s one of our favourite #MyDanetti homes:
Stick to a simple colour palette of Cool Grey, White and Chrome highlights for a cosy, modern look.
Add a texture with fresh flowers and mirrored finished to balance the soft faux leather of the Verona Bar Stools.
Play around with symmetry. In such a symmetrical kitchen, play around with your styling and keep this symmetrical too, to create a harmonious and balanced space.
Get The Look:
Want to get Lizzy and Phil’s style? They also have the Loop Backless Bench, so here’s the look plus an extra suggestion:
Verona Gas Lift Bar Stools
Verona Cantilever Dining Chair
Sanza Grey Gloss Extending Dining Table
3. Fern Extending Dining Table and Ida ChairsSimilar to Penny’s home, Within My Walls have used the Ida chairs, adding the white and black rather than teal. However, for a more city slicker, modern feeling to this #MyDanetti Home, they have chosen the Fern Extending White Gloss Dining Table.
The high gloss table top works beautifully in this simple space as not only does it reflect light around the room, but it also reflects the amazing oversized cityscape on the wall.
Warm up monochrome homes with a touch of taupe and a splash of colour. Mustard is a must have when it comes to 2018 interior trends. Tone it down by adding a touch, rather than going all out with mustard!
Keep styling minimal and make a statement with an oversize piece of wall art.
Turn a cost-effective dining table into a centrepiece by positioning pendant lights overhead. The light will bounce off the table giving a feeling of luxury.
Get The Look:
Fern White Gloss Extending Dining Table
Ida Dining Chairs in Black, Mustard, Taupe Grey and White
4. Arc Dining Table and Loop Dining BenchPossibly one of our most liked images on Instagram is this absolutely stunning dining set from @thelittleterracehouse. The combination of the backless Loop Dining Benches and high white gloss Zen Dining Table works perfectly in this modern extension.
We love how the chrome of the Loop Bench legs balances the oversized mirror on the wall. The colours used promote a sense of calm while allowing light to flood through the space- a common problem of extended terrace houses!
Combine reflective finishes, such as high gloss and chrome, for a modern look.
Use faux fur throws and knitted textures to add warmth to a crisp setting.
Choose angular props to reflect the shape of the Zen table and bring an extra dimension to the look.
Get The Look:
Zen White Gloss 6 Seater Dining Table
5. Finn Bar Stools and Dining Chairs
Finally, we have the home of Jen. They’ve fully renovated their kitchen and chose our Slate Grey Finn Bar Stools to compliment their modern home.
Not only did Jen choose the Finn Bar Stools for her busy family life, but also the Fern 6 seater dining Table and Cool Grey Finn dining Chairs. We love how the wooden legs of the Finn range add warmth and a touch of scandi style to this monochrome home.
We were lucky enough to meet Jen and her wonderful home when she filmed a Customer Testimonial with us. Have a look and see what Jen loves most about her new Danetti Furniture:
Choose varying shades of grey, but not too many. Match wall colours to chairs for a sleek look, with elements of lighter and darker colours.
Add wooden touches to warm up modern interiors.
Plastic chairs are perfect for a busy family life, and they will wipe clean and show fewer signs of wear and tear.
Get The Look:
Ready? Steady? SHOP!
Now we’ve given you all the tools you need, it’s time to start shopping to get the #MyDanetti Homes of your dreams! If you’ve already achieved your dream #MyDanetti home, don’t forget to tag us in your images on Facebook and Twitter. Happy Shopping!
Published Date: November 2018
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Modern Coffee Tables: 4x Things You Need To Know When StylingOur expert stylist, Katie, has shared her top styling tips and interior knowledge so that you’ve got all the info you need to find the perfect coffee table for your space.Read more
- 4 Things You Must Know About Leathers SofasOur expert stylist, Katie, has shared her top styling tips and interior knowledge so that you’ve got all the info you need to pick leather sofa of your dreams.Read more
- 5 Things You Must Know About Fabric SofasAre you wondering what the benefits of a fabric sofa are? Our expert stylist, Katie, has shared her top styling tips and interior knowledge so that you’ve got all the info you need to pick the fabric sofa of your dreams.Read more
- How To Clean A Velvet Sofa: Our Upholstery Care TipsA common misconception about velvet is that it’s a high-maintenance material. Well, let us bust that myth with this handy care and cleaning guide! When treated with the proper care and maintenance, you’ll find your velvet furniture is built to last.Read more
- World Cup Home Bar IdeasIt’s Coming Home – in every sense of the word! Make your World Cup experience even better with your own home bar set up. With a fully stocked drinks cupboard, who would want to leave the house?Read more