We LOVE our customers. You all have such great style and imagination, and there’s nothing we enjoy more than browsing all of your #mydanetti pictures. Use this post of our Top 5 #MyDanetti Homes as your interior inspiration, and shop the looks yourself.
Keep reading for your must-have shopping lists and styling suggestions, and you’ll be well on your way to creating your dream #MyDanetti Homes.
1. Aver and Ida Dining Set
We absolutely love this look from Penny with her Aver White and Oak Extending Dining Table and mix-and-match Ida Chairs. The combination of the Mustard, Taupe and Teal dining chairs play off the natural textures of the rest of the room.
Aver Oak and White Dining Table with Ida Dining Chairs in Taupe, Mustard and Teal (@pennygoldstone)
- Add 1 or 2 subtle colours to neutral rooms. The Mustard used here plays off the brass light to keep the look coordinated.
- Mix textures such as the soft white sheen of the Aver table top with rough textures of the original floorboards.
- Keep styling to a minimum, and let the table and chairs do the talking.
Get The Look:
If you want to recreate Penny’s look, here’s everything you need;
Aver Extending Table
Ida Dining Chairs – Teal, Mustard, Taupe Grey
Total Cost: £839 (inc. 6 Chairs)
If you love this #MyDanetti Home, but prefer a more muted, scandi look, check out the home of Francesca. She has mixed the Taupe Grey Ida Chairs with the White Finn Chairs for a crisp, scandi look.
2. Verona Gas Lift Bar Stools
Next up in our top 5 #MyDanetti Homes, we have the lovely Lizzy and Phil, who have chosen our Verona Gas Lift Bar Stools in Cool Grey for their beautiful kitchen makeover.
We were lucky enough to be invited into Lizzy and Phil’s home to film a testimonial with, and we fell in love their styling and decorating choices (not to mention that perfect colour match!). Take a look at their Customer Testimonial and see why it’s one of our favourite #MyDanetti homes:
- Stick to a simple colour palette of Cool Grey, White and Chrome highlights for a cosy, modern look.
- Add a texture with fresh flowers and mirrored finished to balance the soft faux leather of the Verona Bar Stools.
- Play around with symmetry. In such a symmetrical kitchen, play around with your styling and keep this symmetrical too, to create a harmonious and balanced space.
Get The Look:
Want to get Lizzy and Phil’s style? They also have the Loop Backless Bench, so here’s the look plus an extra suggestion:
Verona Gas Lift Bar Stools
Verona Cantilever Dining Chair
Sanza Grey Gloss Extending Dining Table
Total Cost: £1183 (inc. 2 Benches and 4 Chairs)
3. Fern Extending Dining Table and Ida Chairs
Similar to Penny’s home, Within My Walls have used the Ida chairs, adding the white and black rather than teal. However, for a more city slicker, modern feeling to this #MyDanetti Home, they have chosen the Fern Extending White Gloss Dining Table.
The high gloss table top works beautifully in this simple space as not only does it reflect light around the room, but it also reflects the amazing oversized cityscape on the wall.
- Warm up monochrome homes with a touch of taupe and a splash of colour. Mustard is a must have when it comes to 2018 interior trends. Tone it down by adding a touch, rather than going all out with mustard!
- Keep styling minimal and make a statement with an oversize piece of wall art.
- Turn a cost-effective dining table into a centrepiece by positioning pendant lights overhead. The light will bounce off the table giving a feeling of luxury.
Get The Look:
Ida Dining Chairs in Black, Mustard, Taupe Grey and White
Total Cost: £2000 (inc. 8 chairs)
4. Arc Dining Table and Loop Dining Bench
Possibly one of our most liked images on Instagram is this absolutely stunning dining set from @thelittleterracehouse. The combination of the backless Loop Dining Benches and high white gloss Zen Dining Table works perfectly in this modern extension.
We love how the chrome of the Loop Bench legs balances the oversized mirror on the wall. The colours used promote a sense of calm while allowing light to flood through the space- a common problem of extended terrace houses!
- Combine reflective finishes, such as high gloss and chrome, for a modern look.
- Use faux fur throws and knitted textures to add warmth to a crisp setting.
- Choose angular props to reflect the shape of the Zen table and bring an extra dimension to the look.
Get The Look:
Total Cost: £857 (inc 2x Benches)
5. Finn Bar Stools and Dining Chairs
Finally, we have the home of Jen. They’ve fully renovated their kitchen and chose our Slate Grey Finn Bar Stools to compliment their modern home.
Not only did Jen choose the Finn Bar Stools for her busy family life, but also the Fern 6 seater dining Table and Cool Grey Finn dining Chairs. We love how the wooden legs of the Finn range add warmth and a touch of scandi style to this monochrome home.
We were lucky enough to meet Jen and her wonderful home when she filmed a Customer Testimonial with us. Have a look and see what Jen loves most about her new Danetti Furniture:
- Choose varying shades of grey, but not too many. Match wall colours to chairs for a sleek look, with elements of lighter and darker colours.
- Add wooden touches to warm up modern interiors.
- Plastic chairs are perfect for a busy family life, and they will wipe clean and show fewer signs of wear and tear.
Get The Look:
Total Cost: £781 (inc. 6x Chairs)
Ready? Steady? SHOP!
Now we’ve given you all the tools you need, it’s time to start shopping to get the #MyDanetti Homes of your dreams! If you’ve already achieved your dream #MyDanetti home, don’t forget to tag us in your images on Facebook and Twitter. Happy Shopping!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more