Modern oak furniture adds warmth and style to any room in the home and is very versatile. There are plenty of traditional and classic oak furniture ranges on the market, but here at Danetti we like to bring things bang up-to-date by offering contemporary oak tables, modern oak coffee tables and stylish oak sideboards with a modern twist.
Not only does modern oak furniture offer versatility and contemporary good looks, it is also very durable and relatively easy to look after, lasting and looking good for years and years.
To bring warmth and style to your home with some sturdy yet modern oak furniture, take a look at some of our contemporary oak tables, oak bar stools, oak coffee tables and oak sideboards.
The exclusive Angola Modern Oak Dining table is a beautiful, contemporary top quality oak veneered dining table which is perfect for a modern kitchen or dining room.
The Angola Modern Oak Dining Table has a funky minimalistic design with sharp, smooth straight lines that make it stand out from the huge array of oak tables on the market. The rich oak veneer is enhanced beautifully by the brushed steel frame and legs, which in turn create triangular corner insets to give a funky, modern twist.
The Angola seats up to six people and looks gorgeous with our range of faux leather chairs with brushed steel legs – the Chic, Style and Moda. You can also save money by buying the Angola Modern Oak Table with matching chairs together as a Dining Set!
The sturdy Oak Bar Stool is a modern and very popular breakfast bar stool which looks fantastic in a traditional or modern kitchen with oak cabinets, but also looks very contemporary in a cream Shaker style kitchen.
This is a comfortable, timeless classic with a fixed height of 720mm and footrests on all sides, offering excellent value for money!
The retro Milan Oak Coffee Table is a signature piece at the height and forefront of design. The impact and uniqueness of the Milan Oak Coffee Table sets it apart from the rest, making a statement in any home. The loop design set upon funky aluminium feet, creates two useable surfaces, making it practical as well as stylish. The super stylish Milan Coffee Table is also available in Matt White Lacquer.
The Inspire Solid Oak Sideboard is made from solid oil-treated oak. It has a rich natural colour and solid contemporary style that works well in a traditional or modern setting. The Inspire Oak Sideboard has three handy drawers and two spacious cupboards to store away all your everyday clutter.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more