Brushed steel has been big news at Danetti recently. We realised a while ago that whilst many kitchens had stainless steel extractor hoods, ovens, hobs, American fridge-freezers, door knobs and even kettles and toasters, there aren’t many dining tables and chairs in the market to match. There is a plethora of very trendy, mirror-like chrome furniture which is modern and contemporary, but for some people brushed steel is more stylish and blends better with their existing décor and stainless steel appliances.
So we have thrown the net wide and now have pleasure in bringing you a new range of brushed steel dining tables and chairs to blend perfectly with all the stainless steel in your kitchen.
Exclusive to Danetti, is the Angola Modern White Gloss Dining Table, a beautiful, contemporary dining table, perfect for a modern kitchen or dining room. The Angola White Gloss Dining Table has a funky minimalistic design with sharp, smooth straight lines that make it stand out from the crowd. Its high gloss white surface reflects light to create the illusion of space in your dining area. The high gloss table surface is enhanced beautifully by the brushed steel frame and legs, which in turn create triangular corner insets to give a funky, modern twist.
Also in this exclusive brushed steel range, is the Angola Modern Oak Dining Table – a stylish, contemporary oak veneered dining table which looks stunning in an oak and stainless steel kitchen. The brushed steel corners and legs enhance the rich oak veneer beautifully and set it apart from the huge array of oak tables on the market.
The Angola table seats up to six people and looks gorgeous when teamed with faux leather chairs with brushed steel legs such as the Chic, Style or Moda. You can save money by buying the table and four chairs together as a Dining Set.
We have three new, exclusive Dining Chairs in our range with stylish brushed steel legs – the Style, Moda and Chic.
The Style Modern Dining Chair is very elegant with modern cantilever legs. It is upholstered in high quality, comfortable padding, covered in a beautiful black faux leather. The elegant brushed steel cantilever legs make this a trendy yet really comfortable addition to our range.
The Moda Modern Dining Chairis a very substantial and stylish dining chair. It is upholstered in high quality comfortable padding and covered in either classic black or fashionable white faux leather, which is quilted on the back to give a luxurious look and great support.
The Chic Modern Dining Chair has simple and clean cut lines. Again upholstered in high quality comfortable padding and finished in a beautiful black faux leather. The chic brushed steel legs make this a contemporary and modern addition to any kitchen or dining room.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more