On our most recent shoot created two similar looks, each with a different feels. We took two of our new dining sets and shot them in the same room set. However, but by styling them slightly differently we can show you just how versatile our furniture can be. One look is sharper, more of a cool city style. While the other is a gentle, curvaceous tactile look, but still with a modern edge.
Our dining sets are always effortlessly stylish and modern but sometimes it can be hard to visualise how they will work in your space. Here we show you how easy it is to create a look you want. By adding a few different twists, the furniture can sit happily in any home with existing accessories. Or, if you are in a mood for change, why not copy our room set style!
Look 1: Modern Contemporary
If you are looking for a more urban style with a modern contemporary feel why not recreate this look. The gorgeous glass Tiva table is ideal for creating a feeling of space. With the reflective chrome legs it looks stunning, especially when paired with cool grey Elise chairs. The chrome chair legs enhance the look perfectly and add to the overall elegance of this uber stylish set.
Set in a monochrome room with touches of colour, this is a look for those who want a bit more out of minimalism. By just choosing elements that make a style statement so here are some tips to follow when trying out this look at home:
- Stick to a monochrome scheme overall.
- Inject some colour with well chosen accessories. But remember- less is more.
- For a modern urban feel choose chrome, glass or brushed steel.
- Don’t be afraid to ‘fluff’ it up a bit with some soft textures like sheepskin, which work in contrast to the cool metals.
- Greenery or something floral will bring life to the scheme. Even a bunch of plain foliage or twigs is enough to get the look.
Look 2: Soft and Sculptural
If you are looking for something a bit softer visually you might like the tactile curves of the new white gloss Eva table and the gentle shape of the Santos chairs. This is a really stunning combination with a sculptural feel that is easy on the eye and looks contemporary but classical. The white gloss is a striking finish. Whilst the chairs that are wrapped from top to toe in faux leather are beautifully curved and stackable too! What really makes this look is the absence of a metal finish which makes it all about the silhouette.
Once again set in a monochrome room, this look works well but appears softer and more feminine than our previous look. If you are after a gentle version of cool style then this is the look for you. If you want to get this look at home, try these tips:
- Use soft modern pastels like mint to accentuate the monochrome backdrop.
- Add stylish texture and pattern with cushions and other soft furnishings like rugs etc.
- This look works with tactile textures like leather and white gloss. Don’t be afraid to mix textures. Gloss, matte and leather will all blend really well in a mix of monochrome tones.
- Accessorise this look with stylish bold pieces – a dash of clutter but not too much! Here we went for fewer bolder pieces. A great interior designer tip is to go for oversized props. Choosing props that are larger will automatically give a more dramatic impactful look.
- Choose sculptural leaves and plants, with strong large blooms for a graphic feel. Shop around, there are some amazing faux versions available.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.