Retro Chic:Furniture that is going to be used in a commercial or industrial environment has to posses different qualities to that which is used in the home. It must be stain resistant, durable, and of course comfortable but that doesn’t mean it should be lacking in style. Take the Ruiz bar stool for example, the base is made from long-lasting chrome and the round backless seat comes in either cream or red. It’s a cool take on a piece of classic retro design. Plus because the seat is made from sumptuous faux leather, it can be wiped down and cleaned in a matter of seconds.
Affordable But Attractive:There are so many modern bar stools on the market that finding one that is in your price range and also exactly what you have had in your minds eye won’t be too hard. Whilst the stunning aesthetics of modern bar stools are sometimes reflected in the price, there are also many affordable but eye catching designs out there. The Grayson bar stool, sums this philosophy up perfectly with it’s stunning long legged metal frame and simple square regenerated leather seat. It’s design reflects the sleek and uber-modern interiors that have proved to be so popular over the last year or two. This kind of seat, over other kinds of modern bar stools, is ideal for placing in already minimalist spaces.
Stand Out Statement Pieces:
If you want something trendy and original, then again you won’t be limited in choice. With new designers graduating every year there is a huge selection of individual looking stools available. A word of warning though, really think about how the stool you purchase is going to work in the space you plan to put it.
Don’t just think about what is on-trend and fashionable, your modern bar stools need to fit in and harmonise with the environment you already have. It is much like clothes; just because a certain style or cut is in fashion it doesn’t mean it will suit you. Don’t let this put you off though, unusual designs are what make a space unique and also what gives it it’s character. People often remember visiting a bar that has beautiful furniture because it stands out in their mind.
Stand out pieces like the Somen Bar Stools are incredibly innovative and also good looking. Almost like little magic toadstools, they are available in five bright colours and sit flat on the ground. At 450mm high and with a circumference of 400mm they create a casual atmosphere and can be easily placed by customers who want to sit with their friends! The best part though, is that they can be flipped over to create a table, so really they are two pieces of furniture in one; modern bar stools on one side and modern tables on the other.
Published Date: August 2008
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more