Green dining chairs are a quick and easy way to spruce up a bland kitchen-diner or dining room. The vibrant freshness of green dining chairs instantly lifts the feel of a room, adding cheery brightness and creating an eye-catching centre-piece. Green dining chairs look perfect with white high gloss dining tables such as the range of Fern White High Gloss Dining Tables; perfect with a modern glass and chrome table such as the Vera Glass Dining Table; and contrast beautifully with a black gloss table such as the Naro Black Glass Dining Table.
Take a look at our wide range of Green Dining Chairs – we have something to suit all tastes and budgets.
The Podo Green Plastic Dining Chair is a beautiful piece of modern dining furniture and it looks as though it’s come straight off the feature page of a trendy Interiors mag. The Podo Plastic Coloured Dining Chair is made from polypropylene and is available in many matt colours as well as zesty lime green.
A set of lime green Podo Plastic Coloured Dining Chairs is a great idea if you want to modernise a tired looking kitchen, dining room or restaurant and those in the know about design are definitely going to appreciate seeing a set of these when they walk into a space!
The Podo dining chairs are also hardy enough to be used outdoors and as an added bonus, they are also stackable!
The Green Arezzo Plastic Stackable Armchair has a contemporary, curved design, suitable for just about any use and comes in a fashionable Pistachio green colour. The chairs would fit in perfectly in a contemporary style kitchen or dining area, and not only that, but they will also bring a fresh new look to any restaurant, cafe or bar.
The armrests add some funky curves to the chairs whilst maintaining comfort and the steel frame is sturdy and will survive the wear and tear of modern life. Available in six funky shades, including Pistachio Green.
This funky retro plastic dining chair is a real attention seeker. With its contemporary design, the Louina Green Dining Chair would look great in any modern kitchen diner, and with a two tone vibrant plastic seat and back, this chair will create a fantastic contrast to the colour scheme around it.
The funky seat is finished in white scratch resistant finish making it hard-wearing and durable. The shiny back comes in a choice of green, orange, red or black. The legs are available in either a chromed finish or are powder coated to match the colour of the shiny back of the chair.
The Coco Funky Green Chair is a retro-styled modern classic with a funky shaped seat and legs which emanate ease and calm. With its gentle curves and smooth textures, the Coco Funky Green Chair fits into any home or work environment, as well as waiting areas, bars and cafes.
The Coco chair features an attractive retro-styled UV-resistant multilayer composite technopolymer shell, mounted on a 10mm steel rod frame. As well as funky transparent green, the acrylic seat is also available in opaque white, black and red as well as trendy transparent red, orange and smoke grey.
The Fern range of dining chairs come in six great colours, from fresh zesty lime to classic black and white, to the eye-popping brightness of yellow and the juiciness of berry. The seat is made from laminated plywood and is manufactured from one piece making the chair look streamlined and seamless.
This chair is for home use, and would add a contemporary, designer look to any dining area. Teamed with a glass, wooden or white gloss dining table and you have instant style without breaking the bank!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more