We are fast approaching the Diamond Jubilee celebrations and London Olympics and there is definitely a patriotic buzz in the air. Introducing red, white and blue furniture and accessories into your home is right on trend at the moment. Depending on how bold you feel, you could use a full-on Union Jack theme or just the odd accessory to acknowledge this season’s trend. If you start with Pure White walls this will give you the blank canvas you need to furnish and accessorise your room in red, white and blue. A great way to do this in a dining room would be with a modern white gloss dining table and team this up with some red chairs. Funky Union Jack or plain blue table linen, blue crockery and glasses would finish off the contemporary Jubilee look. To see more of our modern dining tables and funky chairs, visit our website. Here are some ideas to get you started…..
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more