After the excesses of Christmas we could all do with saving a few pounds… the Danetti sale means that you don’t have to forego style to get a furniture bargain
With many of our items currently discounted, now’s the time to get a designer deal for less than you would pay on the high street! And don’t forget, until the end of January, take 15% off everything on the site, including sale prices!
Here’s our pick of the best of the Danetti sale, but click here if you’d like to see all sale items
1. Spartan bar stool in black
This retro bar stool is perfect for use in a funky club or bar or for the home as part of a contemporary kitchen.
The strong, tapered chrome legs give this bar stool a futuristic feel, while the deeply padded seat makes it super comfortable.
The all-round foot rest makes it easy to perch on this stool for hours.
This stool is available in black faux leather with an amazing £125 off in the Danetti sale!
2. Naro lamp table in walnut
Although one of the smaller in the Naro range, this lamp table makes a big statement.
The oval shaped Naro Lamp Table sits atop a stylish chrome base.
This table is easy to assemble and is available in a walnut finish, perfect for any room but particularly at home in a contemporary living room.
It would look great next to a sofa with a simple lamp and vase of flowers on top.
The Naro is reduced by £65 in the Danetti sale! View.
3.Tommy red leather armchair and footrest
Pictured here in white leather, the red version of the Tommy leather armchair and footrest are in the Danetti sale.
Kick back and relax on this elegant chair. It’s upholstered in soft, buttery red leather on a stylish chrome swivel base – perfect for snuggling up in front of an open fire. The chair comes with matching footrest, which is also on a swivel base.
Get £250 off the Tommy red leather armchair and foot rest duo in the Danetti sale! View now.
This contemporary chair is made from smooth plastic, and is ideal for adding a design-led touch to your home or business.
The minimalistic chrome frame supports the transparent plastic seat with style. It’s also stackable.
5.Volare bar stool, available in green, orange and red
Volare translucent coloured bar stools combine aesthetic simplicity and durability to offer up a snug platform for one’s derriere.
The moulded seat is perfectly shaped to be comfortable, while the vibrant colour available mean this bar stool will brighten any home or business.
Available in translucent green, orange or red with £100 off in the Danetti sale!
Published Date: January 2011
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more