From a trace of Whisper Grey to dark French Grey, from soft Lavender Grey to formal Georgian Grey, there are lots and lots of shades of grey with which to decorate your home, not just boring charcoal or flannel grey! To blend with all these fabulous shades of grey in your home, how about some funky grey dining chairs, a grey and white gloss dining table with matching grey and white gloss sideboard, or grey bar stools to perch upon at breakfast?
The Assi White and Grey Gloss Sideboard is the latest fashion in high gloss furniture for modern and contemporary homes. Along with the matching extending dining table, this white and grey gloss sideboard gives a room a light and airy feel, whilst the grey gloss contrasting door and drawer fronts provide a welcome burst of accent colour. With two cupboards and three drawers, the Assi White and Grey Gloss Sideboard provides plenty of storage and the handy press and release closures mean there are no handles to spoil the sleek look. The legs of the Assi White Gloss Sideboard are designer retro, slightly slanted in a brushed metal finish.
If you need an extending dining table with the same white and grey gloss modern look and funky brushed metal legs, then have a look at the modern matching Assi Extending White and Grey Gloss Dining Table.
The Assi White and Grey Gloss Extending Dining Table is eye-catching, stylish and very ‘now’. When unextended the table top is made up of two trendy white high gloss panels, which come apart when you extend the table to reveal a funky grey high gloss extension leaf.
The legs of the Assi White and Grey Gloss Extending Dining Table are brushed metal and rectangular in shape, slightly slanted to give a retro look. The trendy table top is slightly curved at both ends, has chamfered edges and is slim in profile, extending from 1600mm to 2100mm, to seat up to 8 people.
A stylish, modern dining chair which is slightly retro in design and looks stunning in a contemporary dining room. The gorgeous, elegant rounded back and comfy seat are lightly padded and upholstered in high quality, soft faux leather, available in modern White or high fashion, Putty Grey. The eye-catching contemporary rounded backrest and seat are complemented by trendy, slender brushed steel legs, making it the ideal accompaniment to one of our dining tables with brushed metal legs.
The Argenta Coloured Faux Leather Dining Chair has stylish, chunky curves. The metal frame is well upholstered in a broad range of colours, including modern Putty Grey, in high quality faux leather to produce an eye-catching and modern dining chair. The Argenta is also stackable making it very versatile and brilliant for small spaces, as spare chairs can be stored safely when not in use.
Also available in fashionable modern White, Poppy Red, Pistachio Green, Mulberry Purple and Ochre Yellow.
A stylish, modern bar stool, the comfy Teora is well upholstered in hard-wearing yet luxurious faux leather in a choice of high fashion Putty Grey or gorgeous rich Ruby Red. The stylish legs are finished in trendy chrome making the Teora perfect for modern kitchens everywhere.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more