So Royal Ascot is over for another year and what a great week it was! We backed a few winners and a few losers too, but most of all we enjoyed seeing all the fabulous hats and ladies’ fashion. Here are a few of our favourites from Royal Ascot week and we are so pleased to see that some ladies have taken inspiration from our furniture!
The Anzio has clean lines which makes it very eye catching and modern. The stylish round seat is upholstered in high quality faux leather in a gorgeous rich Mulberry Purple colour. The pedestal is finished in shiny chrome with a heavy round flat base to provide stability. The height is adjustable via the gas lift system.
The Gabello Bar stool is a fantastic piece of furniture. The unique seat and contrasting back makes the stool very eye catching. The round, weighted base and sleek frame is chrome plated steel. The gas lift mechanism ensures the stool is adjustable. The seat and back are available in a choice of soft leathers.
The Day Dream Chair oozes simplicity and elegance. It features an ergonomically moulded shell in a choice of either transparent polycarbonate or glossy nylon in a wide range of attractive colours, mounted on a chromed steel frame. It has a relaxed and informal design and eye-catching range of glossy sheens.
The Tod designer dining chairs are upholstered in comfortable, dense foam and covered in soft yet durable genuine leather. The backrest has a modern roll back which is stylish and eye-catching. The stylish brushed metal legs are rounded, slim and tapered to make the Tod Real Leather Dining Chair extremely elegant and sophisticated.
The modern Teora offers excellent comfort, style as well as great value for money. The comfy Teora has a well-proportioned wider seat, upholstered in hard-wearing yet luxurious faux leather. The stylish legs are finished in trendy chrome making the Teora perfect for modern kitchens everywhere.
The brightly coloured polypropylene dining chairs are guaranteed to brighten up your room. The simple but modern design enables the chairs to be stacked up to ten chairs high. The Emo chair has been ergonomically designed to create comfort. The contemporary chairs are made from molded polymer which means there are no screws or joints.
The Curva Dining chair has elegance and comfort. The back has a stylish curved design that looks stunning with most dining tables. The legs are finished in sleek chrome and have a beautiful modern tapered design. The well-padded seat is covered in soft faux leather. The Curva chair is extremely comfortable and an exclusive item to Danetti.
The Fern dining chair comes in six great colours: classic black, white, red, yellow, purple and green. The seat is made from laminated plywood and the seat and back are all one piece, which makes the chair look sleek and seamless.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more