As the nights draw-in and we become tempted to switch on the central heating, we often feel the urge to make our homes cosy by injecting a bit of colour into our lives. A splash of colour to draw the eye away from dreary grey skies immediately lifts the spirits and gives a feeling of warmth in the home.
Rich colours such as vibrant greens, chic teal blues, warm burnt oranges and stylish mauve and plum shades are all on trend this season and mingle beautifully with the core background colour trends of cool white, cream, grey and black, to give a welcome and eye-catching contrast.
To add a modern, colourful twist to your kitchen, why not try some of our bar stools to stay bang on trend?
The Coco A Frame Bar Stool sports a generous and colourful shell seat available in a range of opaque or transparent colours. The opaque colours include : white, red or black and the transparent versions available are clear, orange or green – bang on trend for this season!
The Louina Bar Stool has all the comfort and support of a chair, but it’s perched up high, making it ideal for sitting at a breakfast bar or a high cafe table. It’s incredibly stylish with a seat in a choice of white, red, orange, green or black. You can opt for a frame in chrome, or have one powder coated in the same colour as the seat. The Italian designer style really shines through in this piece of furniture and it’d certainly add the finishing touch to any contemporary home.
Matching Louina Dining Chairs are also available.
Our Volare Bar Stools, available in fixed base or fully-adjustable gas-lift models, combine aesthetic simplicity and refined functionality to offer up a snug and slick platform for one’s derrière. Available in a range of colours, including trendy transparent orange and modern transparent green, the seats are ergonomically moulded for maximum comfort.
The trendy Salve Bar Stool is perfect for a contemporary kitchen or bar. The unique design of the tubular steel frame is available in a chrome finish or a lacquered double-layer aluminium finish.
The modern seat and curvy back rest are available in a range of coloured leathers.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more