As the nights draw-in and we become tempted to switch on the central heating, we often feel the urge to make our homes cosy by injecting a bit of colour into our lives. A splash of colour to draw the eye away from dreary grey skies immediately lifts the spirits and gives a feeling of warmth in the home.
Rich colours such as vibrant greens, chic teal blues, warm burnt oranges and stylish mauve and plum shades are all on trend this season and mingle beautifully with the core background colour trends of cool white, cream, grey and black, to give a welcome and eye-catching contrast.
To add a modern, colourful twist to your kitchen, why not try some of our bar stools to stay bang on trend?
The Coco A Frame Bar Stool sports a generous and colourful shell seat available in a range of opaque or transparent colours. The opaque colours include : white, red or black and the transparent versions available are clear, orange or green – bang on trend for this season!
The Louina Bar Stool has all the comfort and support of a chair, but it’s perched up high, making it ideal for sitting at a breakfast bar or a high cafe table. It’s incredibly stylish with a seat in a choice of white, red, orange, green or black. You can opt for a frame in chrome, or have one powder coated in the same colour as the seat. The Italian designer style really shines through in this piece of furniture and it’d certainly add the finishing touch to any contemporary home.
Matching Louina Dining Chairs are also available.
Our Volare Bar Stools, available in fixed base or fully-adjustable gas-lift models, combine aesthetic simplicity and refined functionality to offer up a snug and slick platform for one’s derrière. Available in a range of colours, including trendy transparent orange and modern transparent green, the seats are ergonomically moulded for maximum comfort.
The trendy Salve Bar Stool is perfect for a contemporary kitchen or bar. The unique design of the tubular steel frame is available in a chrome finish or a lacquered double-layer aluminium finish.
The modern seat and curvy back rest are available in a range of coloured leathers.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more