White furniture is perfect if you are looking to revitalise and refresh your home for Spring. Use white tables and chairs, coffee tables, display units, sideboards and bookshelves to brighten up a dark space or as a foil for pops of bright colours to create a trendy and modern decor scheme.
Personally, I find white in the home to be calm yet refreshing, cool and pure. However, some people find it boring or clinical, cold and unfriendly and I think it really does depend on how you mix white with other accent colours and textures to achieve the look you want.
White furniture doesn’t just have to be white high gloss either. In our range we have gorgeous silky matt white dining and coffee tables; white leather and white faux leather dining chairs; textured, chunky white oak coffee tables, dining tables and a matching sideboard and display shelving unit with a natural wood-grain; as well as funky glass tables with white tempered glass tops.
We also have two funky, real leather corner sofas in white, which are upholstered in high quality foam padding, covered in natural, soft genuine leather and set upon a sturdy wooden frame and stylish, chrome loop legs. These sofas are the perfect place to kick back and relax or snuggle up at the end of a busy day.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more