Although as I write this there is rather a lot of rain lashing against the window, it is nevertheless very nearly spring.
In fact some people like to say that spring begins in early February, in which case it’s been spring for a while – but at the very latest it starts on March 1st.
To celebrate, we wanted to show you some of our most spring-like products in a palette of yellows and greens. They’ll help to bring a little of nature’s beauty inside your home…
1. The Soho sofa in green
Curvy, cushioned and comfortable are the words that sum up this modular seating collection. It’s certainly contemporary, but with no hard edges or coldness.
The suede-effect fabric and stitched, padded seats and back make this look like the kind of seat you can just sink into. And the colour choice is brilliant – 11 of them in total including ‘lipstick’, ‘raisin’, ‘eggplant’ and ‘lilac’, although for spring, we think you can’t beat this pale lime shade.
There are various options available, from one-seaters to two and three-seaters.
Opt either for a narrow seat with or without arms, or a wider seat with or without arms. Join it up with the other components in the Soho modular seating collection, or just use it alone.
It’s a great seating option for homes, or for commercial premises such as hotels, communal staff areas, restaurant waiting areas of cafes.
Just ask us if you need help deciding which components to buy!
2. The Somen stool
The retro, stylish Somen Bar Stool is a bright and colourful stool bound to make an impact in whatever environment it’s put in.
This retro stool is out of the ordinary, as it has been designed so that you can choose to have it
(a) as a simple stool; or
(b) add a top to transform it to a low table.
A polyethylene plastic finish on the stool means it can be easily cleaned and makes it robust enough for the demanding commercial market as well as for use out doors.
It’s a great spring buy as the colour is so light and zingy – and it’ll help you if you’re trying to have a spring clean as well as you can stash away all your clutter inside!
3. The Coco bar stool
The Coco pedestal bar stool sports a generous and colourful shell seat and is available in a range of opaques or translucent colours.
The Coco brightens up bars and modern homes with its exuberant colours and design. It comes as standard mounted on an adjustable gas lift pedestal with swivel ability for flexibility.
This popping yellow shade is one of our favourites, but the full range of colours includes: white, red or black opaque and the translucent versions we have available are clear, orange, red, smoke or green.
All in all, we think this is the perfect place to perch to have your morning cuppa!
4. The Rontago bench seat
The Rontago is a simple funky piece of seating. It has a strong multiply frame and is upholstered in polyurethane with a polyester pre-lining. Ideal for adding style and options to any commercial environment. Several combinations can be achieved by joining more of the Rontago range together.
Designed to be used independently or part of the Rontago range.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more