Who can resist a beautiful Walnut table or sideboard? These classic and timeless pieces create a statement in any living or dining room and seem to get better with age. Walnut is always contemporary no matter what accessories and furnishings you put with it. So to create a look for your dining or living space that will not go out of fashion in one season, have a look at our selection of Solid Walnut and Walnut Veneer tables, sideboards and coffee tables and make an investment that will last and last.
The Assi Walnut Extending Dining Table is slightly curved at both ends, with chamfered edges and a slim profile, extending from 1625mm to 2130mm, seating up to 8 people. When extended, the grain of the inserted extension leaf runs in the opposite direction to the main table grain, to create a style feature. When not in use, the extension leaf is stored under the table top. This retro extending dining table is supported by contemporary rectangular brushed metal legs which are slightly slanted to enhance the retro designer look.
Completing this dining set are the stylish and modern Lilly Dining Chairs which are also slightly retro in design and look stunning in a contemporary dining room. The gorgeous, stylish rounded backs and comfy seats are lightly padded and upholstered in high quality, soft White faux leather. The eye-catching contemporary rounded backrest and seat are complemented by trendy, slender brushed steel legs.
This modern and slightly retro Walnut Veneer Sideboard is the ideal storage solution for contemporary living spaces. Two spacious cupboards and three handy drawers provide ample space for dinner services, glasses and other miscellaneous items that you don’t necessarily want on show. The drawers and cupboards all have nifty ‘soft’ closures.
The Assi Walnut Sideboard has slightly slanted, stylish rectangular brushed metal legs which enhance the overall retro designer look.
This funky Walnut Coffee Table has a rich walnut veneered table top which is complemented by ultra modern brushed metal legs, angled slightly to create a slightly retro look in your living area.
The slim profile rich Walnut table top is a curved pebble shape, with chamfered edges giving a high quality and stylish finish.
It matches perfectly with the Assi Extending Walnut Dining Table and Sideboard.
In this stylish, modern classic dining set, the Curva Round Walnut Extending Dining Table is perfectly complemented by the unique and comfy Curva Dining Chairs. The rich walnut veneer table top has a 400mm wide extension leaf, taking this contemporary dining table from a round table of 1200mm in diameter, to an oval table 1600mm in length. The extension leaf is stored separately. Its elegant matching central pedestal has a polished steel trim on each side and sits upon a round polished steel base. This stylish table seats 4-5 people, or 6-8 when extended.
The matching Curva chairs have an elegant curved design that looks stunning with this dining table. The legs are finished in shiny chrome and have a beautiful elegant tapered design. The well-padded seat is covered in soft faux leather, available in classic Black, Latte Beige or rich Brown.
The Florence Large Round Solid Walnut Dining Table is a beautiful and eye-catching circular dining table made from solid American Walnut with a stylish champagne flute shaped brushed aluminium pedestal base. The table top has a diameter of 1000mm which is large enough to seat up to 4 people easily. The hand selected walnut has been finished with a clear natural polish to bring out the woodgrain and beauty of the solid wood.
Complementing this gorgeous round walnut table are the Lucia Modern Dining Chairs, which are comfortable yet elegant, upholstered in hard-wearing yet luxurious faux leather in a choice of 6 colours – classic Black, modern White, funky Putty Grey, Latte Beige, Espresso Brown and trendy Mulberry Purple. The shapely tapered legs are finished in brushed metal and match beautifully with the brushed metal pedestal base.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more