Black dining chairs are one of the most effortless ways in which you can update your dining room or kitchen diner to make it look contemporary and stylish.
Black dining chairs have been big in the world of interiors for the past few years and that’s partly thanks to the Monochrome come back. Forget elaborate decorations and fiddly details, the Monochrome Look is all about simplicity, form and texture.
Creating the Monochrome Look is easy and a good set of black dining chairs will definitely set you up along the right path. To keep the Monochrome Look modern, you’ve got to mix it up a little to give some visual variation.
Try combining black faux leather dining chairs with a white or black high gloss dining table that has chrome or brushed steel legs. Or why not try putting a set of high gloss black dining chairs with a nice light wood dining table? The possibilities are endless….
Here are just some of our modern and contemporary black dining chairs to whet your appetite. Visit the Danetti website to see the full range or see this link for further information http://www.danetti.com/blog/2010/06/six-of-the-best-black-dining-chairs/
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Cool Cocooning: How To Bring Earthy Colours Into Your HomeFrom turning your bedroom into a soothing sanctuary, to creating a living room with soft and earthy colours that’s perfect for escaping to and relaxing, the design concept - cocooning - is all about turning your home into a serene space.Read more
- Neotenic Design: How To Bring This Interior Style Into Your HomeThe list of trends influencing the world of interiors this season is filled with unique styles. Here’s all you need to know about an unusual trend that’s sweeping homes across the globe.Read more
- Maximalist Décor: 5 Things You Need To Bring Maximalism Into Your HomeBold and bright colours, vivid patterns and ample accessories – more is more when it comes to maximalism. In the world of interiors, this trend is all about having fun and playing with those elements that make a space feel like home.Read more
- Dining and Home Office Trends: The Close Up On Our New CollectionFrom glass and brass to velvet and leather, we’ve got a range of new and exciting pieces coming through in our new collection: ‘Timeless Textures’. Our Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna, shares her exclusive products teasers.Read more
- Summer Home Styling Tips: 5x Ways To Transform Your Home This SeasonFrom adding personality to your garden, to turning your bedroom into an airy sleep sanctuary, discover how you can curate a home look that’ll see you through the season but keep you cool and comfortable this summer.Read more