Black dining chairs are one of the most effortless ways in which you can update your dining room or kitchen diner to make it look contemporary and stylish.
Black dining chairs have been big in the world of interiors for the past few years and that’s partly thanks to the Monochrome come back. Forget elaborate decorations and fiddly details, the Monochrome Look is all about simplicity, form and texture.
Creating the Monochrome Look is easy and a good set of black dining chairs will definitely set you up along the right path. To keep the Monochrome Look modern, you’ve got to mix it up a little to give some visual variation.
Try combining black faux leather dining chairs with a white or black high gloss dining table that has chrome or brushed steel legs. Or why not try putting a set of high gloss black dining chairs with a nice light wood dining table? The possibilities are endless….
Here are just some of our modern and contemporary black dining chairs to whet your appetite. Visit the Danetti website to see the full range or see this link for further information http://www.danetti.com/blog/2010/06/six-of-the-best-black-dining-chairs/
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more