We offer a fantastic range of Dining Sets that vary in style, finish and size ensuring there is a table and chairs dining set to suit everyone.
This contemporary Dining Set is perfect for a smaller dining space. It would also look fantastic in a trendy, modern home. The small Naro Table has a round clear glass table top. It is supported by a sleek round chrome base which complements the glass perfectly. Paired with the 2 Seater Naro Table are the slimline Elise Dining Chairs. They are upholstered in luxurious faux leather in a choice of colours.
The Zack Table has a funky glass table top, that has been certified to the BS6206 which ensures strength and durability. The cool glass table top is supported by trendy chrome legs that make this table stand out from the crowd. It has useful table feet that protect your floor but are also adjustable. The Zack Table is complemented by the Tori Dining Chairs. They are upholstered in high quality faux leather in either: Black or White. The slim chrome legs support the curvy and comfortable seat. This Dining Set would be perfect for your kitchen – can’t you just imagine eating breakfast here?
The bright Fern 6 Seater is finished in funky White High Gloss and has a simple design. The White Gloss is practical, therefore this table is perfect for a family home. The high quality lacquered finish provides a hard wearing finish, which is perfect for a busy lifestyle. The Fern Chairs are available in six bold colours that will brighten up your home. The laminated plywood seat and back are all one piece creating a seamless look.
The Angola White Gloss Dining Table is finished in stylish White Gloss which is complemented perfectly by the Brushed Steel legs. This dining table comfortably seats up to six people. Paired with the Argenta Dining Chairs, it is a trendy Dining Set. The metal frames are upholstered in high quality faux leather in a selection of bright colours. The Argenta Dining Chairs are stackable and versatile, which means you can store them easily or add extra chairs when guests arrive.
The Tiva Chrome and Glass Dining Table has a sleek clear glass table top that is 12mm thick. The funky glass table top is supported by square chrome legs which match the chrome legs of the Gliss Chairs perfectly. This dining table seats up to 6 people comfortably. The Gliss Dining Chairs have a retro design. The bold trendy seats are available in a range of colours, suitable for all tastes. This Dining Set would look beautiful in a conservatory.
This Dining Set will wow your friends! The Assi Dining Table has a White High Gloss Table top which is curvy with chamfered edges. When it is extended it will seat up to 8 people meaning it is perfect for hosting dinner parties. With brushed metal legs it creates a retro look. The designer Moda Dining Chairs complete this modern dining set. They are upholstered in Black, White or Grey Faux leather which is quilted to create a luxurious look. The elegant brushed steel legs match the dining table perfectly. With this Dining set, you will at the envy of all your friends.
The Fern Dining Table is finished in fashionable White High Gloss which has two extension leafs. When this dining table is not extended it seats up to 4 people, with one extension leaf it seats up to 8 people and with both extension leafs it seats up to 12 people! Therefore this dining table is great for a large family home. Accompanying this large dining table are the Curva Dining Chairs, which are exclusive to Danetti. They have trendy curved backrests that offer comfort along with the padded seat. It is upholstered in soft faux leather in either Black or White. The tapered chrome legs contrasts the curvy seat perfectly.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more