We are so excited here at Danetti. Not only are we really pleased to announce the launch of our brand new range of stylish (and super comfy) faux leather occasional chairs, but we have also just launched our new collection of luxurious velvet cushions, which we really think add that homely finishing touch to any seating arrangement. So, we thought what better way to celebrate the launch of our new product ranges than with a giveaway competition!
Just tell us which of our chair and cushion combinations you like best for a chance to win your selected pairing worth up to £528. This can be done by commenting on Facebook, or ping us an e-mail and sign up to the newsletter.
We love hearing what colour combinations you think look best and as you’ll see, we have plenty of pieces to choose from. To get you started, we asked our stylist Jess to give a few tips on the best ways to style an occasional chair…
Jess’ top 9 tips for styling with occasional chairs:
- Create a real presence by using symmetry in your room – two statement chairs side by side or either side of an occasional table will look stunning.Depending on your personal style you might like to ‘dress’ your lounge chair with a scatter cushion or two! I always try a scatter cushion on chairs and sofas as it will often make a chair look much more inviting.
- A swivel occasional chair like our neat compact Mono chair is ideal in a bedroom, perfect for quick perching to take off or put on shoes, or just somewhere to relax. With it’s self correcting pedestal base (it always goes back to its original position) the rotating chair always looks tidy.
- An occasional chair is the perfect solution for introducing a statement piece in your room, something like our Canio or Wing Back leather chairs will blend with the existing scheme but add character and style.
- If your occasional chair is big enough, try styling it with two cushions in different sizes. So, try something like the 58 x 58 Tropical Velvet cushion with a 45 x 45 Plush Velvet cushion. This layered effect with added accents of colour will give you room a designer feel. If it’s not big enough then using the same cushions can be a good way to tie our occasional chair in with your sofa.
- Think about the colour and style of your room when choosing a new occasional chair. It might just be a simple choice of black or white, but if your scheme is on the cool side of the colour wheel, opt for a cool grey or if it is a warmer palette then clay grey is ideal for these tones, our Tivani armchair is a great choice as it will go with almost any existing scheme.
- Scatter cushions will unite any scheme and introduce accent colours into your home, so do remember to get cushions for your sofa too when styling your modern occasional chair and mix and match colours and patterns that blend well together.
- Don’t worry if you already have a fabric sofa, faux leather and real leather chairs are the ideal choice for creating a sense of style and juxtaposition so typical of the styling you get from top interior designers – so be brave with your choices!
- If you are just looking to fill a space with something that looks stylish perhaps for a small nook, or maybe in a hallway, landing or study then definitely consider using one of our small occasional chairs, like the Mono chair.
Have a great weekend. We look forward to hearing what combos you like best!
The Danetti Team.
Terms and Conditions
Win one of our occasional chairs and cushions
- Tell us either on Facebook, or via e-mail to enter.
- Prize includes one occasional chair & one 45 x 45cm cushion.
- Competition runs from the 14th July 2015 to 4th August 2015.
- Competition prize cannot not be exchanged for money, store credit or any other product or service.
- Delivery charge is included in the competition prize.
- Installation not included.
- Winner will be notified via email by the 7th of August 2015.
- Your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.
- Prize is covered under our standard Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
- No purchase necessary.