If you want to create a contemporary dining room at home then black dining chairs are the perfect choice – they’re dark and serviceable and can be combined with either a wooden or glass dining table and because black is so neutral, you can pair it with cream or white for a monochrome look, or select a couple of other colours as accent tones.
Far from being a boring choice, black dining chairs help to create the right atmosphere in your dining space, and provide a great blank canvas for interesting interior design.
In commercial settings black dining chairs look, and are ideal for a chic contemporary restaurant or bar.
At Danetti we have a host of black dining chairs to choose from. To give you a little inspiration, we’ve chosen six that we think are particularly interesting. If you want to see the whole selection though, just click.
This is a cool, chic, well-designed stackable chair constructed with a chrome or aluminium lacquered metal frame. The seating and backrest are finished in either faux leather or soft split leather and come in a choice of colours including black, as pictured. This chair is suitable for home use.
2. The Agata black dining chair
The Agata is a comfortable dining chair with a stylish curved back and the solid silver powder coated aluminium or chrome legs. It’s suitable for contract and domestic use. If you choose the silver powder coated legs this chair can be used both inside or out.
3. The Regal black dining chair
The regal is a funky outdoor dining chair that would be just at home indoors. Moulded from polycarbonate, this stylish chair is strong and durable and happily marries a traditional shape with modern materials, which makes it quite a talking piece.
The Regal chair is perfect for use at home or in a commercial environment like a restaurant or bar. It is stackable up to four chairs high.
4. The Primo black dining chair
The glossy Primo chair is elegant, contemporary and versatile. It’s a next generation air-moulded chair combing advanced techniques with modern design. This process creates a high gloss contemporary look which would be perfect for a modern kitchen and equally at home in a café or restaurant.
5. The Lula black dining chair.
With its simple design, chome frame and faux black leather upholstery, the Lula dining chair will add a touch of casual luxury to your dining area.
It would work well in a minimalist interior design scheme, paired with white and other block colours. The chrome finish gives this chair a luxury edge.
6. The Karri black dining chair
The Karri dining chair is available in black, cream or brown leather and had solid wooden legs – a classic quality combination that looks great when paired with a glass dining table, or with a wooden table to match the legs.
The high back and deep padded seat makes this both an elegant and comfortable chair.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more
- Drinks Cabinet Ideas: Create Your Own Home BarIf staying in is the new going out, what better way to do it than with your own fully stocked drinks cabinet? Add a little style to your stay-at-home set up with our must-have picks for your personal mini bar. Your next night-in never looked better…Read more