If you want to create a contemporary dining room at home then black dining chairs are the perfect choice – they’re dark and serviceable and can be combined with either a wooden or glass dining table and because black is so neutral, you can pair it with cream or white for a monochrome look, or select a couple of other colours as accent tones.
Far from being a boring choice, black dining chairs help to create the right atmosphere in your dining space, and provide a great blank canvas for interesting interior design.
In commercial settings black dining chairs look, and are ideal for a chic contemporary restaurant or bar.
At Danetti we have a host of black dining chairs to choose from. To give you a little inspiration, we’ve chosen six that we think are particularly interesting. If you want to see the whole selection though, just click.
This is a cool, chic, well-designed stackable chair constructed with a chrome or aluminium lacquered metal frame. The seating and backrest are finished in either faux leather or soft split leather and come in a choice of colours including black, as pictured. This chair is suitable for home use.
2. The Agata black dining chair
The Agata is a comfortable dining chair with a stylish curved back and the solid silver powder coated aluminium or chrome legs. It’s suitable for contract and domestic use. If you choose the silver powder coated legs this chair can be used both inside or out.
3. The Regal black dining chair
The regal is a funky outdoor dining chair that would be just at home indoors. Moulded from polycarbonate, this stylish chair is strong and durable and happily marries a traditional shape with modern materials, which makes it quite a talking piece.
The Regal chair is perfect for use at home or in a commercial environment like a restaurant or bar. It is stackable up to four chairs high.
4. The Primo black dining chair
The glossy Primo chair is elegant, contemporary and versatile. It’s a next generation air-moulded chair combing advanced techniques with modern design. This process creates a high gloss contemporary look which would be perfect for a modern kitchen and equally at home in a café or restaurant.
5. The Lula black dining chair.
With its simple design, chome frame and faux black leather upholstery, the Lula dining chair will add a touch of casual luxury to your dining area.
It would work well in a minimalist interior design scheme, paired with white and other block colours. The chrome finish gives this chair a luxury edge.
6. The Karri black dining chair
The Karri dining chair is available in black, cream or brown leather and had solid wooden legs – a classic quality combination that looks great when paired with a glass dining table, or with a wooden table to match the legs.
The high back and deep padded seat makes this both an elegant and comfortable chair.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Modern Coffee Tables: 4x Things You Need To Know When StylingOur expert stylist, Katie, has shared her top styling tips and interior knowledge so that you’ve got all the info you need to find the perfect coffee table for your space.Read more
- How To Clean A Velvet Sofa: Our Upholstery Care TipsA common misconception about velvet is that it’s a high-maintenance material. Well, let us bust that myth with this handy care and cleaning guide! When treated with the proper care and maintenance, you’ll find your velvet furniture is built to last.Read more