Glass Tables Are Great For The Illusion Of Space
Glass Dining Tables, Great For: Strength & DurabilityWe couldn’t write a post about glass dining tables without mentioning tempered glass. All of our glass products, from dining tables to sideboards and consoles, are made from tempered safety glass that’s been tested and certified to British Standards. This means the material is strong, safe and durable. All of our glass tables have been designed with style, practicality and safety in mind, so you really needn’t worry about the glass being precarious or fragile in any way.
Great For: Creating The Illusion Of SpaceBeing transparent, a glass table will give your room such a light and open feel, especially compared to a table of the same size but with a darker, opaque finish. For example, the Zen 6 Seater Glass and White Gloss Dining Table is a relatively large table but because of the slim glass top and gloss legs, the table has less of a visual impact and presence in the space.
If you don’t have the space or don’t need a larger table, opt for a round glass table. That way, you’ll have the space-saving qualities of a round table top with the added visual lightness from the glass. Styled with stackable chairs like the Riva, you can always add a couple more seats when needed and then stack and store the chairs when not in use.
Great For: Adding Some ColourGlass dining tables are really versatile items. The lack of colour actually means that they can be introduced into a whole variety of different schemes. Glass is a good opportunity to introduce a splash of colour to your space through your choice of dining chairs.
Whether you choose leather, plastic or fabric chairs, the tactile material and colour of the seat can be seen from all angles. This makes a glass table perfect for showcasing your dining chairs.
Great For: Mixing and Matching
Having a glass table doesn’t always mean just a glass top. A table with glass legs means you can have the material or colour you’d like on the surface, but you get the space-saving a visual lightness from the glass legs. A table like the Aria has such a style impact and ‘wow factor’ thanks to the glass legs. It looks as though the top is floating in the air!
If you’d like some more tips on buying your dream dining table, be sure to take a look at our Ultimate Dining Table Buying Guide.
Show Us Your Style!
Already have a Danetti glass dining table in your home? Post a picture on social with the #mydanetti for your chance to be featured on our page.
Published Date: September 2018
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How To Clean A Velvet Sofa: Our Upholstery Care TipsA common misconception about velvet is that it’s a high-maintenance material. Well, let us bust that myth with this handy care and cleaning guide! When treated with the proper care and maintenance, you’ll find your velvet furniture is built to last.Read more
- World Cup Home Bar IdeasIt’s Coming Home – in every sense of the word! Make your World Cup experience even better with your own home bar set up. With a fully stocked drinks cupboard, who would want to leave the house?Read more
- Luxury Design: 4 Things You Need To Know About Luxury Interior DesignDark tones, rich textured finishes and opulent fabrics – this season, it’s all about making your home feel elegant and luxurious. One of the biggest trends emerging in interiors is the idea of ‘Considered Luxury’.Read more
- Lighting Trends: 4 Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionNew to Danetti and inspired by our five-star rated furniture ranges, we’ve curated our very own exclusive collection of lighting that’s perfect for enhancing any room in your home. We sat down with Danetti Buyer, Julie, to discover more about this unique collection.Read more
- 4 Things You Need To Know About Interior Trends This SeasonSoft weaves, sweeping curves and rich textured grains are all the trend this season when it comes to interiors. We sat down with Danetti Designer, Damien to discover more about this season’s need-to-know tips.Read more