Are you looking for a Real Leather Sofa that you can relax on after a hard day at work? We offer a fantastic range of genuine leather corner sofas that will not disappoint!
This gorgeous corner Sofa is ideal for contemporary homes. The Davini Leather Corner Sofa is upholstered in high quality, dense foam and then covered in luxurious genuine leather. The head rests are adjustable, creating perfect comfort. The seats are quilted but the arms and back rest do not have quilted detail. The deeply padded sofa is supported by stylish, square looped legs that are finished in polished chrome. This sofa is very easy to put together – connected together by a hook and slide system. It is available in classic Black, warm Champagne Cream and Whisper Beige Real Leather meaning there is a colour to suit everyone.
The Anglo Corner Sofa has both style and comfort. It is available in a range of trendy Leather colours including Champagne Cream, Slate Grey and Soft White. The headrests and armrests are adjustable to give total comfort and relaxation. The Anglo has a sturdy wooden frame, covered in dense, high quality foam to ensure this corner sofa is very comfortable. The legs are finished in polished chrome and have a stylish looped shape. The sections of the sofa are connected securely via a hook and slider system to keep it stable and the legs can be attached using the screws supplied. This modern corner sofa will become a key feature in your home, because it stands out from the crowd.
The Como Leather Corner Sofa is perfect for putting your feet up and relaxing on after a hard day. With adjustable headrests and high quality padding it is a gorgeous, comfortable sofa. The seats are beautifully quilted with plain backrests and armrests. It is available in Classic Black with cool contrasting stitching, Dormouse Grey and Whisper Grey real leather, suitable to all tastes. The Como Corner Sofa is available in either a left hand facing version or right hand facing version. The deeply padded sofa is supported by sleek, squared loop legs that are finished in stylish chrome. This sofa can be securely connected together using the hook and slider system.
Relax Leather Corner Sofa
The Relax Leather Corner Sofa looks great in a modern, trendy living room. It is available in Soft White, Caramel Beige and Slate Grey real leather. It is available as a left hand facing version or alternatively a right hand facing version to suit your room layout. Upholstered in high quality foam, with quilted seats and plain backrests, head rests and arm rests. The back rests can be lifted and adjusted to create extra comfort. This soft leather corner sofa has modern chrome legs that are squared. The legs will need to be attached after delivery using the screws supplied and the sofa sections can be connected together via a hook and slider system.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more