Black Bar Stools are always best-sellers as they are so versatile and go with almost any colour scheme in your kitchen. Whether you have a brand spanking new kitchen and breakfast bar, or are just trying to breathe new life into your old kitchen, we have a broad range of black bar stools that could be just the job.
Black bar stools look fabulous with one of the new high gloss colour-block kitchens or a stylish contrast to a white high gloss kitchen. Black bar stools are also the height of sophistication when placed at a black granite breakfast bar or with modern oak kitchen units.
Here are six of our favourite Black Bar Stools:
Fondi Chrome Gas Lift Bar Stool (also available in brushed steel)
Part of our exclusive range, the Fondi Chrome Gas Lift Bar Stool is contemporary, comfortable and curvy and offers fantastic value for money. The flat sturdy base is finished in shiny chrome matching the pedestal with adjustable gas lift system and funky footrest.
The curves of the faux leather seat give you a small backrest with the front curve fitting neatly behind your knees. The Fondi Chrome Gas Lift Bar Stool is available in black or white hard-wearing faux leather.
A stylish, modern bar stool, the comfy Elise Bar Stool is upholstered in tactile and luxurious faux leather in a choice of two colours – classic black or modern white.
The frame is finished in highly polished chrome at a fixed height of 670mm, with a seat depth of 390mm. The beautifully slender legs taper to make the Elise Bar Stool a very elegant addition to any breakfast bar. The back rest measures 300mm.
Also in this exclusive range is the Elise Gas Lift Bar Stool and the Elise Dining Chair.
Elise Stainless Steel Gas Lift (also available in chrome)
We love the stylish elegant shape of the modern Elise Stainless Steel Gas Lift Bar Stool which is part of our new exclusive range. If you are looking for comfort and value for money but don’t want to compromise on quality, then the Elise Stainless Steel Bar Stool ticks all the boxes.
A stylish, modern bar stool, the comfy Elise is upholstered in hard-wearing yet luxurious faux leather in a choice of classic black, trendy white or cream.
The stainless steel pedestal with a low profile solid metal flat round base has a gas lift mechanism to make the stool fully adjustable for your requirements. The pedestal comes in brushed metal which complements the stainless steel in many modern kitchens perfectly, and is also available in contemporary shiny chrome.
The elegant rounded shape of the backrest makes the modern Curva Gas Lift Bar Stool an eye-catching addition to our new exclusive range. If you are looking for style, comfort and quality at a great price, then the Curva Gas Lift Bar Stool is just right for you!
This trendy yet elegant bar stool is the epitome of style and sophistication and is well upholstered in comfortable padding and soft, tactile Black faux leather. The chrome pedestal with a modern flat round base and funky footrest, has a gas lift mechanism to make the stool fully adjustable.
This contemporary and stylish bar stool is upholstered in high quality comfortable padding, covered in either classic black or trendy white faux leather, which is quilted on both the seat and backrest to give a luxurious and sumptuous look. There is a shiny chrome pedestal with trendy circular foot rest and trumpet shaped base. The gas lift mechanism allows the Hot Bar Stool to be adjusted to the required height.
The retro Coco A Frame Bar Stool sports a generous and colourful shell seat and is available in opaque shiny black, red or white, as well as a range of transparent colours – clear transparent, bright orange or funky green. The slim steel rod frame creates unusual sledge legs to this eye-catching and trendy design.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more