Red bar stools are very popular amongst people with high gloss white kitchens, trendy black kitchens and contemporary grey kitchens. Red bar stools also make fabulous accent pieces in kitchens with light wood or cream cabinets. Red is a very vibrant and strong colour which makes it the perfect accent colour to warm up a cool kitchen, without being too over-powering. Adding small touches of red in the form of bar stools, kitchen chairs, crockery or saucepans can give your kitchen a welcome dash of colour and added zing. There are many different shades of red; from cooler blue-ish reds, to bright pillar box red, to bright eye-popping orangey- red. At Danetti we have a wide spectrum of red bar stools to choose from to suit your colour scheme and budget.
The Elegance Red Leather Bar Stool is upholstered completely in leather including the legs, and exudes effortless style, without breaking the bank. The red leather on the seat is upholstered to a strong, durable beech and birch plywood seat which is supported by a chromed steel frame.
The Ignis Red Leather Bar Stool brings you contemporary style and design at a great price. With its sleek, minimalist curves, the Ignis would make a bright addition to your kitchen. The curvy seat and backrest are upholstered in bright red leather and sit atop a modern chrome pedestal with a funky trumpet base and simple T shaped footrest.
The funky Frascati bar stool has a metal structured frame in a chrome finish. The frame legs are a trendy crossed design fixed to opposite sides of the seat, and the stool also has a simple small fixed foot rest attached to the frame. The modern seat on the Frascati is ‘tractor seat’ style and is produced in red as well as a wide variety of colours. The polypropylene seat makes the Frascati a hard wearing model that can stand up to the rigours of both home and commercial use.
The Mirage Modern Red Bar Stool is available in both an adjustable gas lift version and a fixed leg version. Both stools are available in a wide range of colours, including Red, in both luxurious buffed leather and hard-wearing faux leather.
The Mirage Gas Lift Bar Stool is a sturdy comfortable bar stool, with an easy to use gas lift system. The trendy flat square base and funky squared hanging footrest are finished in chrome. The Mirage Modern Bar Stool with fixed legs has a very comfortable and well upholstered seat set atop slim clean-cut chrome legs.
We love the stylish elegant curves of the contemporary Candess Red Bar Stool. If you are looking for comfort and don’t want to compromise on quality, then the Candess Red Bar Stool ticks all the boxes.
A stylish, modern Italian designer bar stool, the comfy Candess is upholstered in your choice of either hard-wearing yet luxurious faux leather or soft, tactile split leather in a choice of seven colours, including Red. The gas lift version has a chrome pedestal with a round base and is fully adjustable for your requirements. The trendy fixed leg version is finished in either a highly polished chrome or matt aluminium lacquered metal, available in two fixed heights. This stool is suitable for use in the home, or commercial premises like a restaurant or bar.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more