This Spring saw the introduction of our Garden Furniture Range. Made up of a contemporary collection of outdoor dining tables, stackable garden chairs and, most popularly, our Garden Bench range. We recently teamed up with Interior Blogger Jenny Kakoudakis, owner of Season in Colour, to see what she thought of our new Palermo outdoor corner bench. Take a look at how Jenny has styled the corner bench in her own stunning garden and what she thinks of the Palermo Bench and Coffee table set.
At Home with Season in Colour
When Jenny came to us about her Garden Makeover, we knew our Palermo Corner Bench was exactly what her garden needed. With a large patio space, Jenny wanted to create a relaxation zone for her and her friends and family to spend the long summer evenings. We love how Jenny has styled her garden bench with palm prints and fluoro colour for a true summer vibe.
The Palermo Corner Bench comes in Grey and White, and in a left-handed and right-handed option to suit all garden styles. The bench secures together with discrete screws to avoid separating when in use.
However, Jenny has used her initiative and separated the 2-sides of her bench to create an outdoor living room feel. If you choose to do this with your own, just be aware you will be able to see the holes. But we highly doubt anyone will notice when you garden looks and gorgeous as this!
What Jenny Has to Say about the Palermo Corner Bench
“The range is not only good looking – contemporary greys and whites and a mix of metal and wood – but it is also practical. The fabric on the cushion is for example wipeable. You know, because wine accidents happen all the time in garden parties!
The piece I chose was the Palermo Grey right-hand corner outdoor dining bench and the Palermo coffee table. They both arrived within a couple days of ordering, flat packed with easy assembly instructions and all the necessary equipment to do the job, which by the way can be done by one person easily.”
“Now, some really nice surprises! First, two seat cushions can be added onto the composite wood end tables to create a couple of extra seats. This modular design feature makes this bench incredibly versatile and changeable to suit your seating needs.
Next up, the fact that you can not screw the two benches together, but instead leave them facing each other to create an alternative styling and more formal seating arrangement!”
Jenny has even done a great video review of her garden makeover. Check it out below, and don’t forget to let us know what you think of Season in Colour’s garden.
Why Choose a Garden Corner Bench?
Think about the time you spend in your garden. With our British summers being so temperamental, we want to make the most of every second of sunshine. The typical home will have a garden dining set, which is lovely- but mainly designed for eating. When the sun is shining at 3 in the afternoon, you don’t want to be sat up at the table, you want to be reclining and relaxing.
That’s why choosing a garden corner bench is the perfect option for you. Not only can you create a chill out zone ideal for entertaining, but the handy sizing of our Palermo Range means you can also sit up around your table. Pair with one of our 6 seater garden dining tables, such as the Fresco or Palermo dining tables, and create a comfy dining area.
Garden Bench Seating Options
Along with the Palermo Corner Bench, you can also pair up with our 2 or 3 seater backless garden benches. Palermo Backless benches are ideal for creating that relaxed garden dining setting. Choose 2 dining benches to sit either side of your table for a compact dining area. Alternatively, pair with the corner bench for a larger, more sociable area.
If you wanted even more flexibility with your garden furniture, team your corner bench with a dining table and stackable chairs. That way, you can separate your corner bench from the garden dining set when spending time with the family. Otherwise arrange altogether when you have extra quests to entertain.
The possibilities are endless.
If you wanted to re-create this look, follow this link to shop the Palermo Garden Bench Range for yourself. Don’t forget to share your beautiful garden snaps with us by tagging #mydanetti in your Facebook and Instagram photos! Here’s to some more sunny weather!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more