Why does everyone like chrome?
Chrome bar stools are very popular at the moment, the chrome offers a high quality stylish element to a kitchen or bar. In this post I am going to focus on three of our most popular chrome bar stools and look at what makes them so desirable.
The Ciro bar stool is a traditional looking bar stool manufactured to a commercial quality in Italy. We have successfully used these stools in many bars across the country. The high quality chrome finish will make a bar area shine and look inviting, and the padded seat offers comfort to people using the Ciro bar stool for a long period of time.Â The cushioned seat has thick foam padding and is covered in a very high quality faux leather. Faux leather is particularly good because it is hard wearing, and easier to maintain than real leather, but it looks and feels like genuine leather.
The simple construction of this chrome bar stool, the commercial build qualityÂ and the excellent price of this stool makes it a good choice for the home and bars.
The Savo bar stool is a great looking modern gas lift bar stool, it has a large number of leather colour options, from classic black leather to a zesty lime green.Â This height adjustable stool makes it very versatile as it can be used at various height surfaces.
The flat circular base of the Savo bar stool makes the stool very stable and also adds an interesting detail as most chrome bar stools have trumpet bases. There is protection on the underside of the chrome base to prevent damage to floors.
The Mirage gas lift bar stool is a great general purpose bar stool,Â it offers great comfort with its padded seat and backrest and is height adjustable with the gas lift system.
This is a fine Italian designed and manufactured bar stool that fits into almost any setting,Â it is made to commercial quality standards and can be used in high traffic areas.Â This stool is offered with an option of a high quality faux leather or a luxurious buffed leather covering.Â The flat heavy weight chrome base of this bar stool makes it very stable, and this stool can go so low that it can be used as a dining chair.
More chrome bar stools at Danetti
We have spent a lot of time sourcing a large selection of high quality chrome finished bar stools as can be seen on our website. If these three stools take your fancy or you would like to see more please look at our complete range of chrome bar stools for sale in the UK.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more