Shades of brown are always a popular choice in home decor as they are warm and very versatile. Brown dining chairs are a great middle-ground between light colours like cream or beige and black, which is very trendy but might be too sombre for your colour scheme.
Brown dining chairs will lend your dining room a nice air of sophistication and they’re easy to coordinate with many colour schemes. When you think about it, there’s isn’t any colour that doesn’t go with brown!
If you want a modern and stylish dining room then go for some brown dining chairs that are simple in their shape and luxurious in their finish. New to our range are the incredibly comfortable and stylish Moda Dining Chairs in brown and the chic, elegant Elise Dining Chair which is also now available in high quality brown faux leather.
One of our very popular elegant, modern dining chairs, the comfortable Elise Dining Chair is now available in hard-wearing yet luxurious Brown faux leather, as well as contemporary Black, rich Cream and modern White.
The slender trendy legs of the Elise are finished in highly polished chrome and are beautifully tapered to make it a very elegant addition to any dining room or kitchen diner. The Elise dining chairs are very versatile and look wonderful with high gloss dining tables, wooden dining tables and glass dining tables. Take a look here at our full Dining Table Range.
The exclusive and stylish Moda Dining Chair is now available in chocolatey Brown and rich Cream, as well as classic Black and trendy White. It is upholstered in high quality comfortable padding and covered tactile faux leather, which is quilted on the back to give a look of luxury and great support. The elegant brushed steel legs make this a contemporary and modern addition to any kitchen or dining room.
The Moda chair looks fabulous with many types of dining table, especially a table with brushed steel legs such as the Angola, which is available in high white gloss or oak veneer, and the Style Walnut Veneer Extending Dining Table which also has brushed steel legs.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more