Shades of brown are always a popular choice in home decor as they are warm and very versatile. Brown dining chairs are a great middle-ground between light colours like cream or beige and black, which is very trendy but might be too sombre for your colour scheme.
Brown dining chairs will lend your dining room a nice air of sophistication and they’re easy to coordinate with many colour schemes. When you think about it, there’s isn’t any colour that doesn’t go with brown!
If you want a modern and stylish dining room then go for some brown dining chairs that are simple in their shape and luxurious in their finish. New to our range are the incredibly comfortable and stylish Moda Dining Chairs in brown and the chic, elegant Elise Dining Chair which is also now available in high quality brown faux leather.
One of our very popular elegant, modern dining chairs, the comfortable Elise Dining Chair is now available in hard-wearing yet luxurious Brown faux leather, as well as contemporary Black, rich Cream and modern White.
The slender trendy legs of the Elise are finished in highly polished chrome and are beautifully tapered to make it a very elegant addition to any dining room or kitchen diner. The Elise dining chairs are very versatile and look wonderful with high gloss dining tables, wooden dining tables and glass dining tables. Take a look here at our full Dining Table Range.
The exclusive and stylish Moda Dining Chair is now available in chocolatey Brown and rich Cream, as well as classic Black and trendy White. It is upholstered in high quality comfortable padding and covered tactile faux leather, which is quilted on the back to give a look of luxury and great support. The elegant brushed steel legs make this a contemporary and modern addition to any kitchen or dining room.
The Moda chair looks fabulous with many types of dining table, especially a table with brushed steel legs such as the Angola, which is available in high white gloss or oak veneer, and the Style Walnut Veneer Extending Dining Table which also has brushed steel legs.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more