These soft real leather corner sofas will really add the WOW Factor to your living room. You can kick back and relax at the end of a long, tiring day and sink into the soft upholstery to let all your troubles drift away. With adjustable headrests and armrests, these real leather corner sofas really allow you to snuggle up and get comfortable.
The Anglo Leather Corner Sofa provides the perfect blend of modern style and lasting quality. Crafted from high quality, soft leather in gorgeous modern shades, this corner leather sofa will enhance any contemporary living room, either in a corner or as a centre-piece in the room.
All surfaces are real leather, and the headrests and armrest of the Anglo are adjustable to give total comfort. The seats have a very attractive quilted design, the backs, armrest and headrests are plain leather. The legs are stylish, squared loop legs, finished in highly polished chrome. The sections of the sofa are securely connected together via a hook and slider system.
The Anglo leather sofa has a sturdy wooden frame and the seats, armrests and cushions are made from high quality UK standard foam. Available in Soft White, Antique Cream and Slate Grey genuine leather, the Anglo comes in either a right hand facing or left hand facing version to suit your room layout.
A matching white leather and glass coffee table and white leather footstool are also available.
Stretch out in style on the sumptuous, soft leather Relax Leather Corner Sofa. This is a very unique sofa as, apart from the corner section, all the other back rests can be lifted back to create an extra deep seating position to allow you to totally chill-out and lounge back.
Well padded in high quality foam, with quilted seats and plain leather backs, headrests and armrest, this soft leather corner sofa has contemporary chrome, squared looped legs which will need to be attached after delivery using the screws supplied. Each section of the sofa is connected together via a hook and slider system to keep it all together, and the sturdy sofa frame is made from wood.
Available in Soft White, Caramel Beige and Slate Grey real leather, the Relax Corner Sofa is available in either a right hand facing or a left hand facing version to suit your room layout.
Kick back and relax on the gorgeous Davini Leather Corner Sofa which has the added bonus of a chaise longue at one end. Upholstered in high quality foam padding and natural, soft genuine leather, this corner sofa is the perfect place to snuggle up at the end of a busy day.
The adjustable headrests create additional comfort and style and can be positioned horizontally or vertically to support the head and neck. The genuine leather quilted seats are enhanced by plain backrests and arms, and the legs are stylish, squared loop legs, finished in highly polished chrome which need to be attached on delivery using the screws supplied. The sections of the sofa are securely connected together via a hook and slider system. The sturdy frame is made from wood.
Available in Classic Black, Antique Cream and Whisper Grey real leather, the Davini comes with either a right hand facing chaise or a left hand facing chaise to suit your room layout.
Put your feet up and let your cares drift away on the soft leather Como Leather Corner Sofa. Adjust the headrests and sink into the comfortable, high quality padding and soft real leather upholstery of this modern, sumptuous corner sofa.
The soft leather quilted seats are enhanced by plain backrests and armrest, and contemporary, squared loop legs, finished in stylish chrome. The sections of the sofa are securely connected together via a hook and slider system and the sturdy frame is made from wood.
Available in Classic Black soft leather with funky contrast stitching, Dormouse Grey and Whisper Grey real leather, the Como is available in either a right hand facing or a left hand facing version.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more