These soft real leather corner sofas will really add the WOW Factor to your living room. You can kick back and relax at the end of a long, tiring day and sink into the soft upholstery to let all your troubles drift away. With adjustable headrests and armrests, these real leather corner sofas really allow you to snuggle up and get comfortable.
The Anglo Leather Corner Sofa provides the perfect blend of modern style and lasting quality. Crafted from high quality, soft leather in gorgeous modern shades, this corner leather sofa will enhance any contemporary living room, either in a corner or as a centre-piece in the room.
All surfaces are real leather, and the headrests and armrest of the Anglo are adjustable to give total comfort. The seats have a very attractive quilted design, the backs, armrest and headrests are plain leather. The legs are stylish, squared loop legs, finished in highly polished chrome. The sections of the sofa are securely connected together via a hook and slider system.
The Anglo leather sofa has a sturdy wooden frame and the seats, armrests and cushions are made from high quality UK standard foam. Available in Soft White, Antique Cream and Slate Grey genuine leather, the Anglo comes in either a right hand facing or left hand facing version to suit your room layout.
A matching white leather and glass coffee table and white leather footstool are also available.
Stretch out in style on the sumptuous, soft leather Relax Leather Corner Sofa. This is a very unique sofa as, apart from the corner section, all the other back rests can be lifted back to create an extra deep seating position to allow you to totally chill-out and lounge back.
Well padded in high quality foam, with quilted seats and plain leather backs, headrests and armrest, this soft leather corner sofa has contemporary chrome, squared looped legs which will need to be attached after delivery using the screws supplied. Each section of the sofa is connected together via a hook and slider system to keep it all together, and the sturdy sofa frame is made from wood.
Available in Soft White, Caramel Beige and Slate Grey real leather, the Relax Corner Sofa is available in either a right hand facing or a left hand facing version to suit your room layout.
Kick back and relax on the gorgeous Davini Leather Corner Sofa which has the added bonus of a chaise longue at one end. Upholstered in high quality foam padding and natural, soft genuine leather, this corner sofa is the perfect place to snuggle up at the end of a busy day.
The adjustable headrests create additional comfort and style and can be positioned horizontally or vertically to support the head and neck. The genuine leather quilted seats are enhanced by plain backrests and arms, and the legs are stylish, squared loop legs, finished in highly polished chrome which need to be attached on delivery using the screws supplied. The sections of the sofa are securely connected together via a hook and slider system. The sturdy frame is made from wood.
Available in Classic Black, Antique Cream and Whisper Grey real leather, the Davini comes with either a right hand facing chaise or a left hand facing chaise to suit your room layout.
Put your feet up and let your cares drift away on the soft leather Como Leather Corner Sofa. Adjust the headrests and sink into the comfortable, high quality padding and soft real leather upholstery of this modern, sumptuous corner sofa.
The soft leather quilted seats are enhanced by plain backrests and armrest, and contemporary, squared loop legs, finished in stylish chrome. The sections of the sofa are securely connected together via a hook and slider system and the sturdy frame is made from wood.
Available in Classic Black soft leather with funky contrast stitching, Dormouse Grey and Whisper Grey real leather, the Como is available in either a right hand facing or a left hand facing version.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more