With summer well on its way, we’re looking forward to those long, balmy summer evenings spent outside. However, once you’ve filled up on a tasty BBQ, you may be inclined to move inside to relax.
In this blog post we’re going to show you just how to bring the comfort and style of your interior, to your exterior. Allowing you maximum time spent enjoying your garden and really making the most of every second of summer.
What’s the one thing at the top of you list when it comes to any new furniture? Comfort. You wouldn’t buy a sofa just because it looks good- you buy it to be comfortable and to have a place to relax at the end of a long day. The same goes for your garden furniture.
We tend to opt for garden furniture that is low cost, plastic and easy to clean, however with new finishes and materials always being developed, you can say goodbye to your uncomfortable plastics, and hello to sofa style garden comfort.
The Willow Range is perfect if you’re looking for all the comfort of your sofa, but outside so you can enjoy the weather. The cushions are constructed in exactly the same way as your sofa cushions are, so you know you’re in for a super sumptuous seat.
The foam and fibre construction used on the seat of the Willow Bench make it really comfortable while also retaining the cushion shape, meaning no sagging and allowing the cushions to bounce back when vacated. The back cushions on the bench are stuffed with fibres, rather than foam, this makes them lovely and soft creating the ideal spot to spend your summer relaxing in.
The cushions on our Palermo, Savannah and Bali Garden sofas are all constructed in the same way offering complete comfort.
As you know there are so many different interior styles to suit your personality. The same goes for your garden furniture. Whether you prefer a sleek, contemporary look, or a modern scandi vibe, you’re sure to find the perfect match for your home.
We’ve selected a few different looks to help you seamlessly coordinate your exterior to your interior.
If you have the Aver and Finn Dining Set, think about coordinating it with the Palermo Corner Bench in Ocean.
The subtle pop of colour will show your fun side and suits family homes perfectly.
If you love the sleek feeling of the Loop and Sanza Dining Set, then the Savannah Modular Unit is the one for you.
Both the Loop and Sanza benches have simple U-shaped legs to create a minimal and stylish look. The neutral colour palette gives you the freedom to accessories your outdoor space to match your interior, be it with colour, texture or accessories.
If you’ve got a slightly smaller home, chances are your garden isn’t going to be massive either. If that is the case, co-ordinate your compact Terni dining table with the Koko Garden table.
Whats more, we have a range of super comfortable garden dining chairs in a colourful summer colour palette to help you pick the right style, shape and colour to suit your space.
For added comfort and maximum style points, choose a chair like the Alma. With its considered silhouette and wrap around arms, you can add both style and comfort to your space.
For a more classic contemporary look, opt for the Edie or the Lola stackable garden chairs. Again, these are available in a variety of colours from the super on-trend mustard, to a fresh aqua to create the look you desire.
That’s not to say that garden chairs should only be used for small gardens! Think about pairing your garden bench with colourful chairs to really complete your garden style.
To really bring the feel of the inside out, accessories your garden space the same way you would your interior.
Add cushions and throws to garden sofas. This not only adds an extra layer softness and comfort, but also gives you and your guests a handy cover if the temperature should dip after dark. What’s more, this subtle styling touch will create a super cosy setting you’ll never want to leave.
We all love a house plant, and there’s no better spot to bring in the greenery than to your garden. Choose palms and exotic plants to bring that Ibizan vibe, or opt for pots of pretty flowers to soften your space and add an extra splash of colour.
Lighting is so important for getting that cosy atmosphere indoors, so use that knowledge to subtly light your garden too. Lanterns and candles work great dotted about the floor, while festoon lighting or string lights will bring a subtle twinkle to mirror the nights sky.
By thinking about comfort, style and accessories, just as you would when decorating your interiors, you can create a beautiful, inviting and cosy outdoor space. Our British summers are always that bit too short, so by bringing your interior style outside, you’ll be outside enjoying the summer until it’s gone.
Show us your garden style by tagging us on facebook and instagram by using #mydanetti. Take a look at the complete garden range here, and let us know what you would choose to match your interiors.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more