Grey Dining Chairs are always being requested by our customers, and with good reason. Grey has become a popular choice for decor over the last few years and now the trend for stylish grey dining chairs and furniture is following. Grey is an easy colour to combine with other neutrals such as cream, beige and taupe, but is also fabulous with pops of bright red, blue, purple, green and orange, or the perfect backdrop for pretty florals and patterns.
Here are four of our favourite grey dining chairs. These look fabulous with all sorts of dining tables, from white gloss tables to walnut tables, clear glass tables to matt black tables, all have a modern and contemporary look when combined with cool grey dining chairs.
The Verona Cantilever Chair in Grey faux leather is very stylish and elegant, ideal for a modern kitchen-diner or dining room. The seat is slim profile yet extremely comfortable due to the high quality padding and soft, tactile Grey faux leather upholstery. The swing cantilever legs are extremely modern and are finished in trendy chrome, with the chrome frame providing a lovely finishing touch across the back of the chair at the base of the seat.
As well as Grey faux leather, the Verona is also available in classic Black or fashionable White to complement many types of dining and kitchen table. All in all, a fabulous modern cantilever chair, offering superb value for money!
A stylish, Grey modern dining chair which is slightly retro in design and looks stunning in a contemporary dining room. The gorgeous, stylish rounded back and comfy seat are lightly padded and upholstered in high quality, soft faux leather, available in both modern White and high fashion Putty Grey.
The eye-catching contemporary rounded backrest and seat are complemented by trendy, slender brushed steel legs, making it the ideal accompaniment to one of our dining tables with brushed metal legs.
The exclusive Moda Dining Chairs are very elegant and stylish dining chairs. They are upholstered in high quality comfortable padding and covered in funky grey faux leather, which is quilted on the back to give a luxury look and great support. The elegant brushed steel legs make them a contemporary and modern addition to any kitchen or dining room.
Moda chairs look fabulous with many types of dining table, but especially tables with brushed steel legs such as those in the Angola range, the Assi range or the Casa range. Moda Dining Chairs are also available in beautiful Black, fashionable White, warm Brown or rich Cream faux leather, as well as trendy Grey.
The Argenta Grey Faux Leather Dining Chairs have stylish, chunky curves. Their metal frames are well upholstered in high quality faux leather to produce an eye-catching and modern dining chair. The Argenta is stackable which makes it very versatile and brilliant for small spaces and for partnering with extending tables, as spare chairs can be stored safely when not in use.
As well as funky Grey, the Argentas are also available in fashionable modern White, Poppy Red, Espresso Brown, Pistachio Green, Mulberry Purple and Ochre Yellow which all blend and tone with their Grey counterparts perfectly. Why not brighten up your dining area without breaking the bank!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more