Grey Dining Chairs are always being requested by our customers, and with good reason. Grey has become a popular choice for decor over the last few years and now the trend for stylish grey dining chairs and furniture is following. Grey is an easy colour to combine with other neutrals such as cream, beige and taupe, but is also fabulous with pops of bright red, blue, purple, green and orange, or the perfect backdrop for pretty florals and patterns.
Here are four of our favourite grey dining chairs. These look fabulous with all sorts of dining tables, from white gloss tables to walnut tables, clear glass tables to matt black tables, all have a modern and contemporary look when combined with cool grey dining chairs.
The Verona Cantilever Chair in Grey faux leather is very stylish and elegant, ideal for a modern kitchen-diner or dining room. The seat is slim profile yet extremely comfortable due to the high quality padding and soft, tactile Grey faux leather upholstery. The swing cantilever legs are extremely modern and are finished in trendy chrome, with the chrome frame providing a lovely finishing touch across the back of the chair at the base of the seat.
As well as Grey faux leather, the Verona is also available in classic Black or fashionable White to complement many types of dining and kitchen table. All in all, a fabulous modern cantilever chair, offering superb value for money!
A stylish, Grey modern dining chair which is slightly retro in design and looks stunning in a contemporary dining room. The gorgeous, stylish rounded back and comfy seat are lightly padded and upholstered in high quality, soft faux leather, available in both modern White and high fashion Putty Grey.
The eye-catching contemporary rounded backrest and seat are complemented by trendy, slender brushed steel legs, making it the ideal accompaniment to one of our dining tables with brushed metal legs.
The exclusive Moda Dining Chairs are very elegant and stylish dining chairs. They are upholstered in high quality comfortable padding and covered in funky grey faux leather, which is quilted on the back to give a luxury look and great support. The elegant brushed steel legs make them a contemporary and modern addition to any kitchen or dining room.
Moda chairs look fabulous with many types of dining table, but especially tables with brushed steel legs such as those in the Angola range, the Assi range or the Casa range. Moda Dining Chairs are also available in beautiful Black, fashionable White, warm Brown or rich Cream faux leather, as well as trendy Grey.
The Argenta Grey Faux Leather Dining Chairs have stylish, chunky curves. Their metal frames are well upholstered in high quality faux leather to produce an eye-catching and modern dining chair. The Argenta is stackable which makes it very versatile and brilliant for small spaces and for partnering with extending tables, as spare chairs can be stored safely when not in use.
As well as funky Grey, the Argentas are also available in fashionable modern White, Poppy Red, Espresso Brown, Pistachio Green, Mulberry Purple and Ochre Yellow which all blend and tone with their Grey counterparts perfectly. Why not brighten up your dining area without breaking the bank!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more