We’ve all done it. Searched high and low for that piece missing from our home. Then when we spot it, we get all excited about how it’s going to transform our space only to find it’s out of our price range. Well not anymore! With our new 0% finance option, you can spend less time saving and more time enjoying the furniture in your home.
In the post, we’ll give you a quick rundown of this helpful payment option and how you can use it to get your home looking its best far sooner!
What is 0% Finance?Unlike other repayment methods, the great thing about 0% finance is that there are no hidden costs or fees. You’ll pay no more than if you were to purchase the item in one go, but instead, you can spread your payments over a 12 or 24 month period, depending on the size of your order.
Am I eligible for 0% Finance?To be eligible to PayByFinance, you’ll need you to be:
- Over the age of 18
- Work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income.
- A resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more.
How do I PaybyFiance?When you’ve found the item you like, you can check if it qualifies for finance by checking the finance box on the product page. Your order will need to be over £1,500 for a 12-month repayment and over £2,500 for a 24-month repayment period.
When you’re ready, add your products to your basket and select the ‘0% finance’ option at the checkout. You’ll be asked to pay a 10% deposit along with filling out a quick application to check you are eligible. Then that’s it! Once your application is approved, your finance order will be complete.
If you’d like to find out more about our PayByFinance option, such as when your repayments start and in the event of your application being declined, you can either visit our finance FAQs page or give us a call on 020 3881 380.
Look for some style inspiration? why not take a look at our new brass and velvet finishes perfect for modern homes!
Published Date: July 2021
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more