We’ve all done it. Searched high and low for that piece missing from our home. Then when we spot it, we get all excited about how it’s going to transform our space only to find it’s out of our price range. Well not anymore! With our new 0% finance option, you can spend less time saving and more time enjoying the furniture in your home.
In the post, we’ll give you a quick rundown of this helpful payment option and how you can use it to get your home looking its best far sooner!
What is 0% Finance?Unlike other repayment methods, the great thing about 0% finance is that there are no hidden costs or fees. You’ll pay no more than if you were to purchase the item in one go, but instead, you can spread your payments over a 12 or 24 month period, depending on the size of your order.
Am I eligible for 0% Finance?To be eligible to PayByFinance, you’ll need you to be:
- Over the age of 18
- Work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income.
- A resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more.
How do I PaybyFiance?When you’ve found the item you like, you can check if it qualifies for finance by checking the finance box on the product page. Your order will need to be over £1,500 for a 12-month repayment and over £2,500 for a 24-month repayment period.
When you’re ready, add your products to your basket and select the ‘0% finance’ option at the checkout. You’ll be asked to pay a 10% deposit along with filling out a quick application to check you are eligible. Then that’s it! Once your application is approved, your finance order will be complete.
If you’d like to find out more about our PayByFinance option, such as when your repayments start and in the event of your application being declined, you can either visit our finance FAQs page or give us a call on 020 3881 380.
Look for some style inspiration? why not take a look at our new brass and velvet finishes perfect for modern homes!
Published Date: July 2021
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Dining and Home Office Trends: The Close Up On Our New CollectionFrom glass and brass to velvet and leather, we’ve got a range of new and exciting pieces coming through in our new collection: ‘Timeless Textures’. Our Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna, shares her exclusive products teasers.Read more
- Summer Home Styling Tips: 5x Ways To Transform Your Home This SeasonFrom adding personality to your garden, to turning your bedroom into an airy sleep sanctuary, discover how you can curate a home look that’ll see you through the season but keep you cool and comfortable this summer.Read more
- What is Escapism in Interior Design? All You Need To KnowBoost your mood as soon as you return home with the interior design trend, Escapism. More than ever before, people are wanting to create a space where they can embody that ‘staycation’ feeling of bringing the outside in and creating an extension of their interior in their garden.Read more
- Multifunctional Spaces: Here’s What You Need To Know About Multifunctional Interior DesignEffortlessly stylish and modern furniture that’s easy to adapt with your needs and your space; this season has seen a shift in interior design with the need for multipurpose pieces that can transform with you and your home.Read more
- Our Product Design Process: The Danetti DifferenceWhen we design a product at Danetti, we always consider how the item will make customers feel once they bring it into their home. We sat down with one of our Designers, Francesca to get a whistle-stop tour on what goes into the creative process for Danetti furniture.Read more