We’ve all done it. Searched high and low for that piece missing from our home. Then when we spot it, we get all excited about how it’s going to transform our space only to find it’s out of our price range. Well not anymore! With our new 0% finance option, you can spend less time saving and more time enjoying the furniture in your home.
In the post, we’ll give you a quick rundown of this helpful payment option and how you can use it to get your home looking its best far sooner!
What is 0% Finance?
Unlike other repayment methods, the great thing about 0% finance is that there are no hidden costs or fees. You’ll pay no more than if you were to purchase the item in one go, but instead, you can spread your payments over a 12 or 24 month period, depending on the size of your order.
Am I eligible for 0% Finance?
To be eligible to PayByFinance, you’ll need you to be:
- Over the age of 18
- Work at least 16 hours a week, or be retired with an income.
- A resident of the United Kingdom and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months or more.
How do I PaybyFiance?
When you’ve found the item you like, you can check if it qualifies for finance by checking the finance box on the product page. Your order will need to be over £1,500 for a 12-month repayment and over £2,500 for a 24-month repayment period.
When you’re ready, add your products to your basket and select the ‘0% finance’ option at the checkout. You’ll be asked to pay a 10% deposit along with filling out a quick application to check you are eligible. Then that’s it! Once your application is approved, your finance order will be complete.
If you’d like to find out more about our PayByFinance option, such as when your repayments start and in the event of your application being declined, you can either visit our finance FAQs page or give us a call on 020 3881 380.
Look for some style inspiration? why not take a look at our new brass and velvet finishes perfect for modern homes!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more
- Drinks Cabinet Ideas: Create Your Own Home BarIf staying in is the new going out, what better way to do it than with your own fully stocked drinks cabinet? Add a little style to your stay-at-home set up with our must-have picks for your personal mini bar. Your next night-in never looked better…Read more