If you’ve shopped with Danetti before then you’re most likely a convert to online shopping.
If you’re yet to place your first order then you may have a few reservations and wonder whether shopping online for your furniture is really a good idea.
We’ve got a few reasons why it’s the sensible thing to do.
For a start, furniture companies that set up expensive showrooms in prime retail areas will have enormous rents to pay and countless other bills including staff costs, insurance and heating and lighting. Those costs are inevitably going to be passed on to the consumer if the company is going to make a decent profit.
Another issue is that companies who don’t sell online may often expect you to collect your own furniture when you buy it – you may have to hire a van or go to the trouble of taking help along to the shop with you. Because we only sell online, we deliver every single piece of our furniture to you, and we’ve become expert in getting the logistics right so your furniture arrives with you quickly and safely.
Thirdly, if you have a particular space in your home that you need an item of furniture for, then measurements are all-important. When you buy from a shop, the measurements of the furniture may not be clear, so you’ll have to measure pieces yourself. On the Danetti site we have all the dimensions clearly listed alongside each product so you can make sure the item will fit in the comfort of your own home.
Finally, if you’re still worried that online furniture shopping may not be right for you because you’re worried that the item you order won’t be quite what you expect, don’t forget that we have the Danetti Total Satisfaction Guarantee. This means that you can return the items you order for free if they’re not suitable. We know, it’s generous, but we like to treat our customers well, and we want you to be happy with your purchases!
If you have any unanswered questions about shopping online for furniture with Danetti, just give us a call: 0844 804 2222
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more