The Cubilux is a very comfortable soft leather chair. I liked the genuine soft leather on the seat back and top of the armrests that is in contrast to the more textured faux leather sides and reverse of the chair. The faux leather is used on the more exposed parts of the chair where there is more likely to be wear and tear and it can limit damage. But in using this contrast of textures it actually creates a pleasant sensory experience when running the hand over it.
I found it a very pleasing chair to sit on with the deep seat encouraging you to lean back into it. The full swivel capacity and gas lift are great because it allows you to move around in it if you need to focus your attention elsewhere and raise or lower the height dependent on the height of the table.
The shiny chrome base is very sturdy and the chair is fairly heavy, so although you can move around freely, the heavy base ensures you cannot fall over.
The chair would look great in a reception area or an office. as well as a bar or nightclub accompanied with a low table. The classic black or red leather finish can look good in any contemporary interior. Assembly is also easy with no more than 5 components.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more