The Cubilux is a very comfortable soft leather chair. I liked the genuine soft leather on the seat back and top of the armrests that is in contrast to the more textured faux leather sides and reverse of the chair. The faux leather is used on the more exposed parts of the chair where there is more likely to be wear and tear and it can limit damage. But in using this contrast of textures it actually creates a pleasant sensory experience when running the hand over it.
I found it a very pleasing chair to sit on with the deep seat encouraging you to lean back into it. The full swivel capacity and gas lift are great because it allows you to move around in it if you need to focus your attention elsewhere and raise or lower the height dependent on the height of the table.
The shiny chrome base is very sturdy and the chair is fairly heavy, so although you can move around freely, the heavy base ensures you cannot fall over.
The chair would look great in a reception area or an office. as well as a bar or nightclub accompanied with a low table. The classic black or red leather finish can look good in any contemporary interior. Assembly is also easy with no more than 5 components.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more