The Cubilux is a very comfortable soft leather chair. I liked the genuine soft leather on the seat back and top of the armrests that is in contrast to the more textured faux leather sides and reverse of the chair. The faux leather is used on the more exposed parts of the chair where there is more likely to be wear and tear and it can limit damage. But in using this contrast of textures it actually creates a pleasant sensory experience when running the hand over it.
I found it a very pleasing chair to sit on with the deep seat encouraging you to lean back into it. The full swivel capacity and gas lift are great because it allows you to move around in it if you need to focus your attention elsewhere and raise or lower the height dependent on the height of the table.
The shiny chrome base is very sturdy and the chair is fairly heavy, so although you can move around freely, the heavy base ensures you cannot fall over.
The chair would look great in a reception area or an office. as well as a bar or nightclub accompanied with a low table. The classic black or red leather finish can look good in any contemporary interior. Assembly is also easy with no more than 5 components.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Cool Cocooning: How To Bring Earthy Colours Into Your HomeFrom turning your bedroom into a soothing sanctuary, to creating a living room with soft and earthy colours that’s perfect for escaping to and relaxing, the design concept - cocooning - is all about turning your home into a serene space.Read more
- Neotenic Design: How To Bring This Interior Style Into Your HomeThe list of trends influencing the world of interiors this season is filled with unique styles. Here’s all you need to know about an unusual trend that’s sweeping homes across the globe.Read more
- Maximalist Décor: 5 Things You Need To Bring Maximalism Into Your HomeBold and bright colours, vivid patterns and ample accessories – more is more when it comes to maximalism. In the world of interiors, this trend is all about having fun and playing with those elements that make a space feel like home.Read more
- Dining and Home Office Trends: The Close Up On Our New CollectionFrom glass and brass to velvet and leather, we’ve got a range of new and exciting pieces coming through in our new collection: ‘Timeless Textures’. Our Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna, shares her exclusive products teasers.Read more
- Summer Home Styling Tips: 5x Ways To Transform Your Home This SeasonFrom adding personality to your garden, to turning your bedroom into an airy sleep sanctuary, discover how you can curate a home look that’ll see you through the season but keep you cool and comfortable this summer.Read more