When we get our hands on a product that we know is going to be a huge success, we like to take a moment to tell you about it. The blade bar stool is one of these products. It’s been added to the site in the last week and it’s already proving hugely popular.
The reason for its success is that it ticks a lot of boxes – the price, features, style and colour range make it a great commercial or domestic purchase.
It’s made of plastic, so it’s totally serviceable – you can just wipe it clean. Plus, it’s stackable for when not in use, it can be used both outdoors and inside, and it comes in a great range of on-trend colours.
You can either stick to one colour – this can look very effective if you’re using the Blade stools in a large space, as you can see from our photography. Alternatively, perhaps if you need to bring a colour scheme together, you can chose a variety of colours and mix and match them. We like the idea of yellow, grey and cream used together, for instance, and red and white could look very striking in the right setting too.
So there it is … the Blade bar stool. Snap yours up!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more