Palermo Pedestal Table with Left Corner and Backless Bench Dining Set
The Palermo Pedestal Table with Left Corner and Backless Bench Dining Set is perfect for garden parties, due to its cosy corner bench and handy pedestal table which allows for ease of moment. The backless bench makes sure there's room for all around a garden table that's as practical as it is good looking! What You Need To Know:
The overall footprint of the L shaped bench part of this set is 200cm on the shortest side and 230cm on the longest side.
- The 6mm thick tempered glass top of the Palermo table is fixed to the frame with anti-slip suction pads. Etched glass has a hazy and soft appearance, helping to keep your garden looking crisp, bright and fresh. However, a frosted glass surface isn't overly reflective which means you won't get a glaring reflection in the sun.
- The frame of both the table and benches is made from a white powder coated aluminium tube. This makes them lightweight and therefore easy to move and store, yet remains incredibly sturdy and durable. Aluminium is inherently non-rusting and weatherproof, making both the bench and table suitable for outdoor use.
- The melange fabric used for our range of outdoor bench cushions has an added showerproof and anti UV protective coating. Being showerproof means that light rain or moisture will not be absorbed into the material while the UV coating will help to prevent the colour of the bench fabric from fading. This is a key feature for outdoor furniture as, during those summer heatwaves and light summer showers, your cushions will be protected.
- The seat cushions are constructed of a foam and fibre filling. We've chosen the same foam density that we use for our interior seating but with an added layer of fibre to create a softly wrapped look The combination of the seat and seat back cushions give this corner bench a sofa-esque cosy feel with a level comfort you'd expect to find indoors.
- The polywood tables at either end of the Palermo corner garden bench have the look of real wood but won't warp or discolour. Two seat cushions can be added to the polywood frame to create an extra two spaces around the table. When removed, they can be used as a handy side table. This modular feature makes this bench incredibly versatile and changeable to suit your seating needs.
- The adjustable floor guides on the feet of the table and benches have been engineered to protect more delicate surfaces but are also adjustable for uneven ground. This is an important feature as outdoor flooring may not always be so even!
- All of the materials used for this outdoor bench are Fire Retardant (FR) which means they are incredibly safe for use around your friends and family.
Rated 4.8 out of 5
These products have been added to your bag
0% APR Finance
On all orders over £1,000
12 interest free payments of £0.00
Ask us a question about this product