When it comes to choosing the right colour leather bar stool for your home, a strong factor in the decision will be the environment you put these leather stools in to. Nowadays there are a whole host of leather colours and options available to the consumer, not to mention the different types of leathers on the market. Take a look at we have to offer to help you make an informed choice which will last for years to come.
Monochrome Leather Bar Stools
These would be Black, Grey (light or dark) and White leather. Whether it is in faux leather, regenerated leather or genuine leather, these are the most popular choices. For more on the difference between each different leather check out this post. This is because subtlety of them they will suit practically any environment.
Grey leather is the most popular choice because it is so convenient for a kitchen or home as marks will not show up so readily. White leather will require more care and maintenance, but if looked after well and any spillages mopped up with a warm, damp cloth, you should be able to keep your white bar stools fresher for longer.
If you have a cream coloured kitchen maybe avoid white leather bar stool, as these two colours will clash and create an unsightly combination. The same goes for brown leather bar stools in a black kitchen- if you wouldn’t wear the colours together, don’t pair them in your homes.
On a side note- a black leather bar stool in a dark wood is absolutely fine, in fact, it’s a beautiful, moody colour combination with a real designer edge.
Colourful Leather Bar Stools
If you want to create more of a statement with your barstools, take a look at a brightly coloured leather bar stool. Whether you’re coordinating your barstools to your colourful kitchen, or want to add a pop to a minimal home, colour leather bar stools are a great addition.
Our Form Bar Stool range comes in a variety of shapes, sizes and colours. Most popular of all our form Barstools is the rich teal colour. From Gas lift to backless, stainless steel to black chrome, you’re sure to find the right look to suit your interior style.
If teal doesn’t suit your interiors, that’s not a problem! We have a whole range of bright barstools which will! Newest to the Danetti Family are the Finn barstools. As these are made from a hardwearing plastic, they are great for busy family life. As these are a moulded plastic, they are much easier to care for than a leather bar stool.
Leather bar stools at Danetti
We have a wide range of leather stools available to buy online. If you are looking for a traditional black leather stool or some funky purple number, then please take a look at the wide range of leather bar stools on offer.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more