Commercial interiors can be difficult places to furnish. Often the spaces are awkward and the pieces you choose have to be really hard-wearing and flexible. We’re always talking to our commercial customers about these issues, and keeping our eyes open for furniture that will fit the bill.
We’ve just started stocking the Jamie modular seating collection, and we’re very pleased with what it has to offer. For a start it comes in 22 different colours of faux leather (see the colour palette below), so pretty much whatever your interior scheme, you’ll be able to match up the Jamie. Secondly, there are 11 pieces in the collection, including concave and convex seats, which means you can position your seating on an inwards or outwards curve – not something you’ll find very often.
It’s a great solution for bars, restaurants, clubs, cafes, reception areas, waiting rooms, and staff rooms.
If you’re unsure about how the Jamie could work in your commercial space, call us to have a chat – we’ve helped many business owners and interior designers get the look they want, and will be happy to help you.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more