Guess who has been busy ‘pinning’ photographs on Pinterest of beautiful dining sets taken on a gorgeous sunny day, whilst glancing out of the window at the rain making huge puddles on the patio? We are supposed to be at the height of our wonderful summer and it is hard to believe that these photographs were actually taken on a sweltering hot day in March this year – check out the daffodils and tulips!
Anyway for those of you who don’t know what Pinterest is, it’s a virtual pinboard which allows you to organise and share pictures of inspirational and beautiful things with friends and followers who share the same interests as you. It is used by Pinners to plan weddings, home make-overs, share recipes and top tips for the home, as well as a whole host of other useful information. But be warned, once you start it becomes addictive!
Here are some of the things I have been pinning and other Pinterest fans have liked and re-pinned.
Check out the Danetti Pinterest boards here: http://pinterest.com/danetti/
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more